Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

I aint heard nothin bout the suspensions but how silly u gotta be to get suspended for academics 2 weeks into the semester. SMH
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

You bettin with COx, U a damn fool!
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

It's cot damn Mississippi State. They haven't come within 28 points in years.

Auburn covered 21 (on the road) last year with ease.

Quote:
People down here in Miami care, stick to your pac 10 buddy

saltshaker.jpg

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

couple games i like this weekend

Arkansas+3.5 at alabama
fresno state +17 at oregon
washington+4 vs OSU

the weekend of the underdog
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49er's, Giants, A's, Warriors, ASU​

Renegade - Good look, man. I assumed thats what it was also

Gunna - Yeah, you got to be damn near ******ed to get in trouble for academics this early. They prolly didn't get their stuff cleared up from the summer.....
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

I'm stayin away from any action on tonights games, but I'd go under If i had to pick
Code:
 TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

I just watched Chan Gailey's coach's show, and damn whoever his assistant coach that gives the pre game speeches is a DAMN ANIMAL. He get them boys AMPED UP LOL
He Look like a former player or somethin, Imma have to look buddy up on they team page.

Former University of Tennessee safety Demetrice Morley and former Florida State tight end Brandon Warren are enrolled this semester at Knoxvilles Pellissippi State Technical Community College, according to an official from the school.

Both former high school All-Americans have expressed a desire to enroll at Tennessee and play for the Vols, but both are still several steps away from that goal. Attempts to reach both Wednesday night were unsuccessful.
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Dre, Brandon & D. Morley been goin to UT's Practices regularly. Linebacker Gerald Williams ( Morley's Homeboy) is transferring in this next semester
Its pretty much a given that they will all be on the squad next yr. I hate to say it but we missed Morley at Safety vs Cal and will miss him all yr.

Gunna - How the hell is he gonna be eligible??? Have we even released him yet??? I thought he wasnt gonna be ready academically???

Renegade - Man, who you telling.....Son could have been DOMINANT for us.... :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

A release is only needed for scholarship. He will walk on at Tennessee. He'll be ready academically next season. same as Morley.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Quote:
Glennon disappointed by early hook by coachesing quarterback says he may transfer after the season.
By Kyle Tucker
The (Norfolk) Virginian-Pilot

BLACKSBURG -- Disappointed after losing his starting quarterback job Monday, Sean Glennon might transfer from Virginia Tech next year.

Glennon, who was demoted in favor of true freshman Tyrod Taylor, said he is "too good to be standing on the sideline." :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ed the past 15 games, including the season-opening win over East Carolina, but was yanked in favor of Taylor in the second quarter of last weekend's 48-7 loss at LSU.

"Five quarters seems too quick to just give up on someone after a year starting," he said. "I get the MVP in the spring, do well in scrimmages and camp. I felt like it was very rushed. Maybe they had a plan to play Tyrod the whole time because it just didn't feel like the season played out long enough for them to say, 'All right, Sean's not our guy.' "

Glennon is scheduled to graduate in December, so it wouldn't be a surprise if he transferred to a lower-division school next year so he could start somewhere else.

"I hope the coaches realize that I need to be on the field this year," he said. "But if they don't, and at the beginning of next season I know [that], ... I think a lot of programs would be willing to take me."

Next year is Glennon's final year of eligibility, so a Division II or III school or NAIA school is his only transfer option. Glennon said he doesn't know if he wants to drop to I-AA, though.

"I don't want to think about transferring right now," he said. "It's not a good thought. I've had a good time in four years here. I don't want to leave here. But I feel like I'm good enough to play on any team in this country.

"Not to say I'll make it, but I feel like I have a shot at the next level. And obviously I'm not going to not do everything I can to get there. I'd love to stay here, but if they only plan on letting me call signals, obviously I'm going to have to re-evaluate things."

Beamer cited Taylor's mobility and running ability as reasons for the switch.

"I won't say that I'm completely against the coaches' decision," Glennon said. "I still obviously don't agree with it. But I understand what they're getting at. It's just unfortunate that I'm put in a position where, because my legs don't move as fast as Tyrod's, I'm not going to be playing."

Glennon said he lacked enthusiasm and excitement at practice Monday because of the decision.

"It breaks your heart to put this much into something and have it taken away from you," he said.

Glennon said Beamer's decision was a blow to his pride.

"It hurts," he said. "I put so much into the season, and to have it just kind of taken from you in almost a blink of an eye. ... Three days ago, I didn't even have a thought in the back of my mind that Tyrod would come in and start.

"I remember [QBs coach Mike] O'Cain saying, 'Sean's our guy, period.' And that always gave me a sense of security."

Glennon said he hopes O'Cain's remark wasn't lip service.

"That's one of the things I was most upset about," he said. "I just really felt like this year, with me being so much improved, that they were going to really stick with me through thick and thin."

Glennon can only look at a drop-back passer such as Boston College's Matt Ryan and wonder what might have happened if Glennon had equally good protection from his offensive line.

"A lot of people disagree, I know, but I think I'm pretty good," Glennon said. "I really think under ideal circumstances, my arm can match up with any defense in the country. :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

Bobby Reid got his @#%$ benched. :lol:
laugh.gif
ed late because of weather. Which is the same reason I'm sitting home watching this right now. Not a good look outside...

Haugabook is a player.

Hmm watching OK. St and then thinkin back to UGA's loss to So. Car., makes me realize UGA isnt as good as I thought. OK St Sux!

Back
Top Bottom