Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

^ No way in hell :pimp:
pimp.gif
THE U

Quote:
No way in hell
:nerd:
nerd.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

Free vacation....

Randy got northwestern on lock this year, aint no way in hell yall gettin any of them

everybody thought Kenny Phillips was a lean to UT too, and u see how that turned out
THE U

LOL who wants to go on vacation to Tennessee when U live in Miami, be serious man.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Who wouldnt want to be at a game between two top notch programs free of charge?

They goin come out of it real impressed because of the atmosphere but in the end pullin a top notch kid outta DADE this year is gonna be damn near impossible..

Mel Kiper on Rutgers

Mel Kiper: I think they were overrated in terms of the rankings. These rankings are a joke. The whole concept of ranking teams is so flawed. Basically if you had a good year last year and you win games, you'll be ranked high. That was the case with Rutgers. They didn't play anybody. They played Buffalo, Navy and Norfolk State. They're ranked on their reputation. Who was the key guy last year? Brian Leonard. He's gone now. Maryland came in battle tested. They played West Virginia and Wake Forest. Rutgers was an 18 point favorite in that game. It was amazing. I'm not saying Rutgers is a bad team. They're not bad. But Maryland is not a bad team either. They gave that game away to Wake. Rutgers has a tough game against Cincinnati this week. This can be Rutgers' opportunity to right the ship. They're at home. Last year, Cincinnati beat them 30-11. It's a bounce back game for Rutgers.

I told yall the whole big east=frauds

THE U

Quote:
but in the end pullin a top notch kid outta DADE this year is gonna be damn near impossible..
:lol:
laugh.gif
Why, because the UM program is headed back to the 1990s? cuz that Offense is gonna be somethin crazy in the next two yrs? because Players like Leggette really improved their draft stock and improved as players at the U?

Patrick Nix , Wright and Freeman are not helpin UM out one bit

they may very well stay committed but players aint still takin trips in they senior yr if they 100% set on their choice. that is not lockdown

Gunna you itchin to pull some of that dade talent huh

laugh.gif

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

Fat Phil trying to steal recruits....I don't blame him....Fortson and Aldarious are good players. If they are dead-set on going to miami....they shut down all their other visits, plain and simple....
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

C.J. Gable surgery confirmed. He's applying for medical redshirt.

For the Miami guys, what's going on with Patrick Johnson? I noticed he's a "soft verbal" on Rivals. SC really needs this kid.

Quote:
Mario Manningham not playing for breaking team rules against EMU
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​
Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: Michigan Jewel AF1 Mid

Sharpley needs to start this week |I
tired.gif

Golden Tate :pimp:
pimp.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
clausen.jpg
weisdotdotdot.jpg

Needs a better caption :lol:
laugh.gif
HOYAS
Fear Is Back. Dominance Is Next.

Yeah, PJ is a lock for the canes.....All i've seen him talk about is the U......Though he needs to be in Tallahassee....Some kids are just Miami kids and I think he is one of those type of players....
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Quote:
But that boy is a cane...
really wants a player. Just a few names off the top of my head: Fred Davis (OSU lock), Joe McKnight (LSU lock), Taylor Mays (UW lock), Ronald Johnson (UM lock), etc. Our CB depth has been decimated and we lose our top corner after this season. You can be sure PJ will get all this info on his official. Also the last interview I saw of PJ he described his commitment to the U as "pretty good".

It is quite surprising that the MNW boys are heading to Tennessee this weekend but I really don't see much coming of it. That school is U central. Still doesn't hurt to get them on campus though.

Not happy about MM and Minor. These kids need to calm down alittle. Oh well. Hopefully e can get some younger kids some PT this week but I am sure the Michigan coaches will do everything in their power to screw something up and keep it close. Henne and Hart do not need to play past the 1st quarter. Neither does Jake and Kraus or Crable. Lets just hope the coaches try and win a game without having to rely on a collapse from an inferior team.

I hate EVERY coach on Michigans staff
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

laugh.gif

You've got me stumped on this one.

If by some chance in hell you turn away players who've wanted to be canes all their lives and throw up "The U" in their HS football games...then I'll bow in the name of all that is Fat Phil.

As for PJ....if he ended up at USC... I would in no way/shape/form be surprised. I don't think his dad wants him at UM.

Update for people who have been asking about Tommy Blake...
Quote:
Little is clear in the life of TCU defensive end Tommy Blake these days. From an incident with Horned Frogs coach Gary Patterson that sparked Blake's departure in August to his current leave of absence, his saga defies a simple explanation. An undisclosed medical condition is only part of the equation. A deeply religious person, Blake has talked to confidants about the ministry. Does he answer a call from God or the NFL? And what if he decides to go into professional football? Blake was a solid first-day pick and possible first-rounder entering the season. Now, his case has raised red flags across the league and could cost him millions in lost draft position. "I can tell you this much," Patterson said. "It doesn't have anything to do with substance abuse. It doesn't have anything to do with steroids. It doesn't have anything to do with not being a good person. Tommy Blake is a good person."
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

I dont get it.

and Im not sure Im 10% buying into that Blake story. Byron Hanspard was an ordained Minister while playing college ball. Even played in the NFL.

Isaac Bruce is on course to be a minister when he retires.He is very spiritual and religious. He has had the same calling to the cloth.

Napoleon Kaufman, the same.

I guess its possible to feel conflicted but to up and leave your responsibilities doesnt sound like someone answering his calling to God. Just my opinion.

I'm hoping for Leavitt or Peterson for A&M. If all else fails they should look for Charlie Strong or a similar up and coming DC.

I doubt Levitt leaves......But stranger things have happened.

What did Franchione do???????
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Back
Top Bottom