Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

Ummm......X-Lee has arrived....for the moment :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

I think he has snatched DW's spot

Gotta be consistent tho X....Lets get it!!!!!!!!!

Upset Weekend??

WVU
Clemson
Penn State
Oklahoma
Texas
Rutgers
Alabama
Florida ???? (lets hope)

My hopes have been answered as Florida lost :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

One of the best weekends in CFB i can remember.

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ us probably going to be ranked simply because everybody else lost.

Half the top 10 took the L. :wow:
eek.gif

I must say , thats one of the more exciting FSU games i have experienced in recent years.. probably the best since '05 vs. Miami...
Alltell was rockin with the warchant all night and X just added a whole new dimension to this offense... their fans left in the 3rd quarter and we stayed strong ...

The D looked incredible aside from the PREVENT at the end (hate that look ! ) Everette Brown was unstoppable .. finally some push from the end position...

The spread can be executed so much better with a mobile QB .. and last night is just a starting point... this could get really interesting !!!

EDIT -- oh yeah and the Gates lost too !!!!!! :tongue:
tongue.gif
Auctions
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Mickey needs to stop playing that prevent....We had two shutouts going until we went to the prevent....Thats where Colorado and Bama scored.....I know the purpose and if everyone execute it will do its job, but for some reason the prevent D just isn't working.....

And I am not gonna allow X to get my hopes up this year....I will wait and see if he remains consistent.....

Edit

2h2mpnn.jpg
ing. He had to show in practice that he was ready and had to take the spot from ol Drew....
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Julio , we want you in garnet and gold !!!!!

THIS WEEK.....

----Andre Woodson on National TV against the gamecocks.. i can't wait to see this kid torch UF's young secondary later in October...

---- Butch Davis at home against his former team... interesting

---- Oklahoma vs Texas , lost alot of hype after both teams get humiliated by unranked teams

---- X gets his first start of the year against Amato's former team ... let's hope he can get this offense moving forward and gain some more confidence going into the Wake forest revenge game next Thursday....

--- The Gates begin the official "October Meltdown" Saturday night at 8:00 pm against the Tigers.... follow that with losses on the road against Kentucky and UGA .... their defense is just not going to hold against these teams .....

---- OSU vs Purdue & Cincinnati vs. Rutgers also good games to watch.......

oh and check out the new and improved dial-a-play

Auctions
TEAM SEMINOLES

Quote:
---- Oklahoma vs Texas , lost alot of hype after both teams get humiliated by unranked teams
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Right hand to God, I woulda punched that kid in his throat if I was anywhere near him.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

Urban Cryer is the perfect coach for the gaytards.....and their fans
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

1458538606_d2ee912dd0.jpg
HOLLA :pimp:
pimp.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I used to be like that during Knicks playoff games :\
ohwell.gif

USF is :pimp:
pimp.gif
HOYAS
"I'm an ounce from a robbery, a freestyle away from success, pretty much my life is a mess"

Trill ... even though you been selling out my Noles ....

here ya go....

KYLE WRIGHT Q&A

Q: What is the focus vs. North Carolina?

Wright: The focus is winning at all costs. This past weekend was a perfect example. If anyone was disappointed with a 24-14 win you go home and watch all the games around the country. Having to scratch at the end of the game to score a touchdown to seal the deal sure looked a lot better than losing this weekend. Stuff to build on we had 400 yards of offense the past couple of games, but we're not playing near what we should or are capable of. There's still too many mistakes. I think we'll peak at the right time.

Q: Is 100 percent of Patrick Nix's offense available to be used?

Wright: Oh, yeah. Everything is available. We've broken out some stuff this week that everyone knows, is comfortable with, but we haven't run those wrinkles since the summer time. We came out today and executed it. Everything is available for us, and we're still putting in new wrinkles as it is.

Q: You have a tough end of the year schedule. Would you rather have those tough games spaced out a little?

Wright: I think we'll be tested at the end of the year. But our focus has to be one game at a time. If you look ahead you're going to end up getting beat. The only thing on our mind right now is North Carolina.

Q: Were you at North Carolina for that loss in 2004?

Wright: No. I had sprained ligaments in my ankle, had a cast on for six weeks. I had to watch it at home. It was very painful. We were rated No. 3 or 4 at the time.

Q: They pulled down the goal posts.

Wright: I might have turned off the TV by that point. Wherever we go it's going to be a good game, and we're going to get everybody's best. That's something we're going to get week in and week out.

Q: Kayne Farquharson had a big touchdown catch last weekend.

Wright: He showed his athletic ability. I had to whip it in there. He went up and made a great play for me.

Q: Do you know much about him, his past?

Wright: Whatever you don't know about him he'll tell you. That's just Kayne. He'll put his helmet on every day and work hard, run his routes. He had his opportunity, went in and did well. He caught everything we threw to him, and you can't ask anything more.

Q: Is he still learning?

Wright: Definitely. Coming from the JUCO level to big-time college football I think it was a rough transition for him at first, harder than he thought it would be. He might not tell you that. But I think he's progressed very well. From the first day he came out in the summer time and ran routes, I don't think he could get off the line of scrimmage. And to see him where he was at on Saturday, making some plays, was very good to see.

Q: He had struggled running correct routes at first also, right?

Wright: Yeah. He's basically a freshman. He (had) to come in and learn the offense and know where he's got to be on every route. Our offense is unique. All those receivers have to learn every position. Darnell Jenkins played every position at wide receiver this weekend. Lance Leggett played a few different positions.

Q: Did it hinder the offense a lot missing Sam Shields and Ryan Hill?

Wright: I don't think so. When you have guys like Kayne step up, the tight ends step up ... I don't want to say we don't need them. But those other guys, you just have to take your hat off to them. They came in, did well.

Q: Is this the best receiver unit you've had at UM?

Wright: Probably since I've been here. We really didn't know what Kayne could do in a game when he got a lot of playing time. It just bettered our whole receiver corps and our offense.

Q: Is there an extra hop in the step for Hill and Shields after they were demoted?

Wright: Coach Shannon said they have to practice well to get back on the football field. Both had a good practice today. I don't know if that was incentive for them or not. It could have been, I'm not sure. They're going to be doing the right things.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miami Booker T. Washington High School WR Davon Johnson attended Miami's game against Duke last weekend as an invited recruit.

"We sat where the team runs out, like two or three rows up," he said. "I went with Thearon (Collier) and Brandon Harris.

"Fans recognized us, were saying `We can't wait for you guys to get down here so we can get the program turned around.'"

The players went in the locker room afterward.

"The locker room experience was great," Johnson said. "The players were celebrating after the win. I talked to a former teammate, Antonio Dixon, also talked to Darnell Jenkins, Kayne Farquharson.

"They were just saying to keep your head focused on school, don't mess up."

During the game Johnson was keeping a close eye on the Cane offense.

"I was looking at how they were trying to open up the game and get the ball to receivers," he said. "I liked what I saw in the offense. It was better than in the past because they opened up a little bit."

Johnson says his commitment to UM "is still strong."

He's planning to take an official visit to South Florida at some point, as well as to Miami.

* While Johnson and Collier are Cane commitments, Harris remains open.

Johnson says he's working on his teammate to choose Miami.

"I try to get Brandon to go, but I'm not pressuring him too much," Johnson said. "We're focusing on our season. He's graduating early, so we'll all know where he's going soon."

* In Booker T. Washington's most recent game, a 24-21 victory over Carol City, Johnson had three receptions and a 40-yard punt return for a touchdown.

Auctions
TEAM SEMINOLES

X was a animal this weekend. I like to see him in there for Drew.

Da'cody Fagg has been good, but has happened to Greg Carr. He was :pimp:
pimp.gif
last year now he just hasn't done it.

12 td's last year!!!! 1 this year.
Team Cowboys
4-0.

:lol:
laugh.gif
all of us are not like that, but that @#%$ was funny as hell. I was inside the stadium and you could hear a pin drop after that kick went through, everyone was pissed because we had opportunities to win that game, but horrible playcalling down the stretch did us in. Anyway I'm over it now and am looking even more forward to the showdown in Baton Rouge. GO GATORS!!

Quote:
--- The Gates begin the official "October Meltdown" Saturday night at 8:00 pm against the Tigers.... follow that with losses on the road against Kentucky and UGA .... their defense is just not going to hold against these teams .....
Possible WLossLossPossible WLossLoss Possible WDefinite Loss
TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

Quote:
Da'cody Fagg has been good, but has happened to Greg Carr. He was :pimp:
pimp.gif
last year now he just hasn't done it.

Actually , Greg carr has VASTLY improved since last year.. he is tougher , runs better routes , catches more passes , and actually blocks for gods sake.. just because we don't run the jumpball offense and he doesn't have every touchdown is not a sign of him falling off.. the opposite is true.. he is a team player now , and will be thankful of the coaching , as NFL teams look for more than jumping ability in a receiver..... And as for De'Cody , the Bama game was his first decent performance... he has dropped 2-3 passes EVERY game thus far , and only scored the 2 TD's when X got in there and gave him some chances

Quote:
renegade, you seem so concerned with the gators, worry about your schedule that you have
i see 3 more wins for you guys, so good luck with that

Oct 6 - vs. NC State, 3:30 PM Possible W
Oct 11 - at Wake Forest, 7:30 PM Loss
Oct 20 - vs. Miami-Florida, TBA Loss
Oct 27 - vs. Duke, TBA Possible W
Nov 3 - at Boston College, TBA Loss
Nov 10 - at Virginia Tech, TBA Loss
Nov 17 - vs. Maryland, TBA Possible W
Nov 24 - at Florida, TBA Definite Loss
OUCH Auctions
TEAM SEMINOLES
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZckitch01
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZckitch01

Yo renegade.....Chill out on the X factor....Let the play speak for itself and don't jump to conclusions just yet.......
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Quote:
Tennessee hosts Georgia on Saturday in what is being termed a monumental game, and the Vols will also be hosting a handful of official visitors for the contest. The Vols are expecting four prospects on campus as official guests, and all four are from Florida. Miami commitment Marcus Forston, a five star prospect and the nation's No. 2 defensive tackle heads up the list.

Forston isn't the only Miami commitment on campus, he'll be joined by two of his teammates from Northwestern HS, the top-ranked high school team in the nation, who are also Hurricane commitments. Turning them may not be easy, but the Vols should have an impressive setting in which to host the visitors and show the finer points of the program.

Ironically, the situation is similar to the one in 2005 when Tennessee hosted Florida commitments Demetrice Morley and Gerald Williams and eventually turned them into Volunteer signees.

Here's a closer look at the guest list:

Marcus Forston 6-foot-2, 286 pounds, 4.63 40-yard dash -- Defensive Tackle
Miami/Northwestern

Aldarius Johnson 6-foot-2, 200 pounds, 4.5 40-yard dash Wide Receiver
Miami/Northwestern HS

Sean Spence 6-foot-0, 186 pounds linebacker
Miami/Northwestern

Jeff Demps 5-foot-8, 162 pounds, 4.46 40-yard dash -- All-purpose back
Groveland, Fla./South Lake HS

:nerd:
nerd.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom