Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

Quote:
This isn't 2001 buddy.

I know, and I don't care.

They are 1-14 in their last 15 games. They went 0-12 last year.

UCONN put up 40+. Are you kidding me?

Even Notre Dame should be able to put up points against freaking Duke.

it really isnt...with that said...the whole ACC is garbage. We barely beatin duke and VT is squeakin by North Carolina.

we juss need to give randy time to get some ballers in here...
THE U

Duke is not a good football team. They do have a good quarterback however. But still a bad football team nonetheless. .

Canes regressed with this game this afternoon coming off a decent win vs the Aggies. No doubt. Far too many penalites, and Kyle was shaky. And the offensive line which looked like a bright spot all year thus far, got murked in terms of push today from the looks of it. And when Kyle gets pressure, those hapy feet come back...

Secondary was roasted quite a few times as well. Getting Sharpe back in there, as he continues to get back into game shape should be somewhat of a boost though going forward...

Quote:
And the offensive line which looked like a bright spot all year thus far, got murked in terms of push today from the looks of it.

We got 8 sacks, so I can live with it.

We're probably one of the top teams in the nation as far as sacks go. So I can live with the ineffectiveness up the middle. I'm not going to expect an '06 UF DLine out what we have.

I just got home, seems like I've missed some big games. Clemson-GT just started, 3-0 so far. GT's punter is a beast, which is good for them because they'll need him to have some more 60 yard punts today. :tongue:
tongue.gif
Quote:
the jerseys are to raise money for katrina relief fund. they're gonna be auctioned after the game along with the Tulane jerseys.
Yeah, even though I don't like the look of them, it's for good reason...thing is, I'm pretty sure only $1 from every jersey sold is going to Hurricane Katrina relief. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMNEWYORKMETSget busy livin or get busy dyin, that's g-ddamn right FS: NY Mets Cooperstown Collect. Satin Jacket, DS sz XL

Im still thinking about 10-2 this year.

The only guranteed L is VT in my mind....and even that is lookin shaky at this point.

We will beat BC. They havent beat us in over 20 years, and they couldnt beat our worse team since the probabtion area last year.

Georgia tech hasnt been spectacular either.

THE U

Jeehuu Caulcrick is a better RB then PJ Hill... U heard it here 1st. He'd run for 2 grand if he played at Wisconsin
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

JU is more physical.

as I say that he just ran over like 3 dudes for another TD.

And Colorado just cut the Oklahoma lead to 7 in the 4th

Rutgers kicked a FG on the opening drive, it was never 7 - 0
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

seems like the underdog is fightin today in EVERY game

this @#%$ lattimore for Maryland is NICE

Tied up with Colorado....what the hell is goin on today

Yo Gunna, that's the thing. People assume that PJ is the next Ron Dayne but all they have in common is that they both are 5'11 and from NJ. PJ is like 228 right now and is an elusive type back
I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

Buffs WON!

I tried to tell yall earlier in this thread, Give Hawkins one more yr. WATCH OUT!

OU you Pice of crap, colorado ant bad but still

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

OMGGG number 14 on Wisconsin got demolished. I hope he's okay. son's head hit the turf hard body.
I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

Kyle Jefferson for Wisconsin was just murked :wow:
eek.gif

His neck ain't supposed to bend like that, and he ran off the field. :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
NORTHCAROLINATARHEELS​

X with the TD Pass!

1 step forward, two steps back, INT Lee....

Back
Top Bottom