Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

Wow.. Donnie Avery and Anthony Aldrige is definetely giving UofH some light.. I'm impressed... Lets see a upset COUGARS!!!

FAU is giving Sout florida all the can handle, its 28-23 SF and FAU is about to get the ball back wtih 235 left in the 4th

EDIT:

South florida held up game over now 35-23

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Anyone impressed by Taylor of VT?

Dude looks like he has an arm and is a hell of an athlete
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Patrick Willis = DROY in 2007​

STANFORD ONLY DOWN 3-0 TO USC :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
UCSD Football Win Total: 0​

its the 3-3 in the UCLA VS ND game, and ucla is down to there 3rd string walk on QB, ben olson proably just tore his ACL in his left knee. are defense is going to have to carry us

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAMCOWBOYS

UCLA SUCKS!!!!!!! Omfg we suck

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAMCOWBOYS

^

No QB, Bethel-Thompson is terrible and Ben Olson has a hole where his heart should be.

It could be worse, you could be starting your least talented QB, :smh:
smh.gif
@ JDB.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

Quote:
It could be worse, you could be starting your least talented QB,

the staff at LSU carries the same beliefs I see.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

<:, <:, <:, I can't believe what I have seen, how in the hell are we losing. Freaking turnovers

I guess UCLA fans now know how Miami fans feel with our QB situation
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

*thinks Out loud*

o 0 ( I wonder if those UM recruits enjoyed our Dumptruck Victory over a ranked UGA team? I wonder if they've seen the outcome of the UM/UNC game and are looking forward to that as their immediate future ) :nerd:
nerd.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

LSU is lookin real good...I don't think anyone can beat them right now...and Perrilloux is def. better than Flynn from what I saw today. They're just freakin loaded everywhere...after seeing a full game of theirs for the first time this season I'm definitely impressed.
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
UCSD Football Win Total: 0​

^^^^^

I was thinkin the exact same thing. That team is stacked not to mention Early doucet wasn't even playing so I can imagine how good that receiving core will look once he gets back.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

damn i forgot about doucet

well if Florida cant win it, id rather see LSU over anyone else

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

Gaytards lost :pimp:
pimp.gif

scUM lost :pimp:
pimp.gif

Clempsun lost :pimp:
pimp.gif

GT lost :pimp:
pimp.gif

Noles won :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Quote:
( I wonder if those UM recruits enjoyed our Dumptruck Victory over a ranked UGA team? I wonder if they've seen the outcome of the UM/UNC game and are looking forward to that as their immediate future :lol:
laugh.gif

And they're STILL locked in....

U laughin but losing to UNC is not a good look for anyone especially Miami

Quote:
U laughin but losing to UNC is not a good look for anyone especially Miami
early at a program that still gets heavy looks from Pro Scouts.

Especially seeing that our QB situation is extremely bad, and our WR situation is just as bad.. It's grand opportunities all around. As long as Randy keeps selling the program right(which he will), we will hold onto our key guys with no problem..

you're funny Gunna....wasnt UT the school using that street agent guy to get south florida recruits....i think his name was antwan something

Limas Sweed is going to have ligament surgery on his wrist. His college career is over. Time to starting training for the combine...

Heres some hokie news for you guys......as most probably know already, Vince Hall is out 4-6 Weeks with a broken wrist. Luckily for VT though next week they play Duke, then the following week is a bye week. After that is the Thursday night showdown w/ #4 BC. More than likely, Hall will be back for that game.

Also back for the Duke game will be starting right tackle Ed Wang who broke his ankle before the season started. Everyone is hoping this will be the key to fixing that HORRIBLE o-line and offense. IF TT finally gets some time to throw the ball, and the offense starts putting up points, I think VT will have a good chance to take the weak ACC.
WASHINGTON ********

Back
Top Bottom