Real t...Stevie = D. Rose...?

Swag. 
pimp.gif

When he would catch and alley and point at the assist man while hanging on the rim. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Within the last two days we've had a Stephon Marbury and Steve Francis post. All that's left is to create a Baron Davis with Charlotte post 
pimp.gif

Within the last two days we've had a Stephon Marbury and Steve Francis post. All that's left is to create a Baron Davis with Charlotte post 
pimp.gif

Choppin dudes for days ( or 20 seconds lol)...nobody had a better cross combo...I said it...if he mixed you, someone was gettin yammed on soon after. Rose aint seein that

Choppin dudes for days ( or 20 seconds lol)...nobody had a better cross combo...I said it...if he mixed you, someone was gettin yammed on soon after. Rose aint seein that

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by Freeze

truthfully, d.rose is everything stevie was supposed to be.

No he really isn't .

Other than the athletic point guard thing there's very little comparison.

It was obvious even back at Memphis that Rose was likely going to develop a reliable jumper at some point. Also not just athletic but crafty especially around the hoop. Despite Rose having a smaller wingspan he utilizes his length a lot better than Francis did.

Francis was more a physical specemin at the point. He achieved almost everything through explosiveness and athleticism. In his prime, he was a huge rebounder for a pg, and known to be able to lock it down when the mood would strike him. And his jumper was busted from start to finish and no one thought anything different would evolve from it.

Steve was a better passer (not saying he passed more, just that he had better passing ability) and had about equal handles as Rose

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by Freeze

truthfully, d.rose is everything stevie was supposed to be.

No he really isn't .

Other than the athletic point guard thing there's very little comparison.

It was obvious even back at Memphis that Rose was likely going to develop a reliable jumper at some point. Also not just athletic but crafty especially around the hoop. Despite Rose having a smaller wingspan he utilizes his length a lot better than Francis did.

Francis was more a physical specemin at the point. He achieved almost everything through explosiveness and athleticism. In his prime, he was a huge rebounder for a pg, and known to be able to lock it down when the mood would strike him. And his jumper was busted from start to finish and no one thought anything different would evolve from it.

Steve was a better passer (not saying he passed more, just that he had better passing ability) and had about equal handles as Rose

Originally Posted by dland24

Dont compare other players with Derrick Rose. Bulls fans will have a %*+$ fit regardless of who the player you chose to compare him with is.

Mad Russy doesn't garner comparisons???
laugh.gif

Dont compare other players with Derrick Rose. Bulls fans will have a %*+$ fit regardless of who the player you chose to compare him with is.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif

Not mad.  Just dont understand it. 

laugh.gif

Not mad.  Just dont understand it. 

laugh.gif
roll.gif
as if a steve francis comparison is good thing

laugh.gif
roll.gif

^A.I > Rose.

Dude took a complete garbage team to the Finals. Dont say Mutombo or Georgy Lynch was doin it either...hell, even Eric snow.

^A.I > Rose.

Dude took a complete garbage team to the Finals. Dont say Mutombo or Georgy Lynch was doin it either...hell, even Eric snow.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

^A.I > Rose.

he won that bucks series by himself and then those 50 point games vs the raptors
sick.gif

^A.I > Rose.

he won that bucks series by himself and then those 50 point games vs the raptors
sick.gif

^A.I > Rose.

ofcourse A.I is better than Rose....

^A.I > Rose.

ofcourse A.I is better than Rose....

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Its not about who its about being compared period that bothers him
laugh.gif
.  And for the record from a TALENT perspective Stevie was a *+!$%#$ ANIMAL... It was his Me First attitude that side tracked his game much like Steph... Seeing as Pooh doesn't have that selfish gene and the comparison is based purely off talent/skill I don't see how its a bad thing,

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Its not about who its about being compared period that bothers him
laugh.gif
.  And for the record from a TALENT perspective Stevie was a *+!$%#$ ANIMAL... It was his Me First attitude that side tracked his game much like Steph... Seeing as Pooh doesn't have that selfish gene and the comparison is based purely off talent/skill I don't see how its a bad thing,

Back
Top Bottom