Real t...Stevie = D. Rose...?

Cereal...come at me

EDIT: I remember his first dunk in his first preseason game...Got T'd up for draggin tha rim lol ...
frown.gif

Cereal...come at me

EDIT: I remember his first dunk in his first preseason game...Got T'd up for draggin tha rim lol ...
frown.gif

lol, im just sayin...i know rose has a higher IQ...but anything else? Dare I say...stevie was more entertaining, just cause u knew he was gonna do something incredibly dumb...or amazing

lol, im just sayin...i know rose has a higher IQ...but anything else? Dare I say...stevie was more entertaining, just cause u knew he was gonna do something incredibly dumb...or amazing

I think everyone knows russell would be better (stat-wise) if he didnt have to share w/durant...but none can match the excitement of rookie year stevie IMO (rose is pretty close tho)...dudes just weren't that reckless at that time, or since

I think everyone knows russell would be better (stat-wise) if he didnt have to share w/durant...but none can match the excitement of rookie year stevie IMO (rose is pretty close tho)...dudes just weren't that reckless at that time, or since

Dont compare other players with Derrick Rose. Bulls fans will have a %*+$ fit regardless of who the player you chose to compare him with is.

Dont compare other players with Derrick Rose. Bulls fans will have a %*+$ fit regardless of who the player you chose to compare him with is.

Originally Posted by Freeze

truthfully, d.rose is everything stevie was supposed to be.

No he really isn't .

Other than the athletic point guard thing there's very little comparison.

It was obvious even back at Memphis that Rose was likely going to develop a reliable jumper at some point. Also not just athletic but crafty especially around the hoop. Despite Rose having a smaller wingspan he utilizes his length a lot better than Francis did.

Francis was more a physical specemin at the point. He achieved almost everything through explosiveness and athleticism. In his prime, he was a huge rebounder for a pg, and known to be able to lock it down when the mood would strike him. And his jumper was busted from start to finish and no one thought anything different would evolve from it.

Originally Posted by Freeze

truthfully, d.rose is everything stevie was supposed to be.

No he really isn't .

Other than the athletic point guard thing there's very little comparison.

It was obvious even back at Memphis that Rose was likely going to develop a reliable jumper at some point. Also not just athletic but crafty especially around the hoop. Despite Rose having a smaller wingspan he utilizes his length a lot better than Francis did.

Francis was more a physical specemin at the point. He achieved almost everything through explosiveness and athleticism. In his prime, he was a huge rebounder for a pg, and known to be able to lock it down when the mood would strike him. And his jumper was busted from start to finish and no one thought anything different would evolve from it.

Back
Top Bottom