Real Talk: Finding a DS pair of Varsity Red VIs is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Originally Posted by 1978S

Well, Kanye wears them pretty often, thus, prices remain high...or people are scared to part with them.
wink.gif

Maybe they feel connected to Ye by owning a pair.
laugh.gif

(insert sarcasm)
word. I suck on my V.red 6's because I cant... well you know.

damn really?? I was thinking the same as OP that people didn't like these because they weren't exactly infrared. but ya now i'm glad i got them at retail and don't have to hunt them down now. just wore mine a few days ago. 
and to that guy who said yeezy rocked them so i had to get them....
tired.gif
sick.gif

word prices went up like that
i remember i went to the mall the day after RD and they were sitting it was harder for me to get 3's than it was to get the varsity 6's

Kanye happened.

Varsitys hit outlets hard. FSRs and everything.

This was a weird release DS Varsity 6's were going for retail & even under that
But once the infrared pack drop the price went way Up for them ... idk maybe cuz every one who didn't get the pack or the kanye effect 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Didn't think the Kanye thing was true. Dang.

And I was always late with the various outlet drops. It would be the days that I DON'T check the thread. Dang.
30t6p3b.gif

Just have to be patient.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Kanye happened.

Varsitys hit outlets hard. FSRs and everything.

Word.

I picked up an extra set when they hit South Chi.
Hell I even remember picking up some extra pairs @ Sout Chi on the F&F coupon months after they dropped there.

I unloaded my Black/Varsity Reds to a homeboy for under $100.  
Still got my White/Varsity Reds icey tho...
nerd.gif

Seriously? They are going for that much? Damn, I wouldnt even pay retail for them. Its no wonder why JB keeps raising their prices.

CAN WE REALLY HATE ON KANYE THOUGH?

HE'S IN A WAY SPREADING THE WEALTH.

HE JUST MADE EVERYONE WHO STILL HAS A DEADSTOCK PAIR SOME EXTRA MONEY.

NOW IF HE WOULD START ROCKING THE OREOS, I HAVE A COUPLE PAIRS I NEED TO UNLOAD.

The NT'er that sold me my pair got them from an outlet for like $21. I only paid $110 for them, but after seeing that price sticker on the box I felt sick
sick.gif

B/S forum usually stays with a pair going for $200 or less. I need a new pair myself. Quality wasn't too great.

Just trade my ds pair for play off 13's , I don't see what deal is about VI's , the heal tab is always annoying and hitting my leg

To those that actually wore ya pairs, do these have any problems w paint chipping?

Originally Posted by Sourkush

Just trade my ds pair for play off 13's , I don't see what deal is about VI's , the heal tab is always annoying and hitting my leg

How?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Sourkush

How?

When I walk it's always hitting my legs , very annoying endless I'm in jeans

I Watched These ROT On Shelves For $99 Around My Way... I Kept Telling Myself I Was Gonna Get A Pair But I Never Got Around To It... Smh. Im Good Tho. I Know Carmines Are Some Where Around The Corner.

Back
Top Bottom