Real Talk: Finding a DS pair of Varsity Red VIs is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Originally Posted by AzNYuNgBoY

There is actually a mom and pop shop located around where i live that charges $160 for a DS pair with a full size run.

Pm sent.
NT getting back to its roots.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

The sequence of replies is rather comical/wise.

Thanks guys. I'll be on the lookout for that heralded sz. 13.

I have a DS size 13 in my closet. Just not for sale. Sorry fam.
ohwell.gif

picked mine up for $120 a couple months ago.. but nothing is wrong with these shoes. IMO the quality is very nice.

Copped a vnds pair on the low and blk/infa pair from the infared pack for $2 bills.
To this day I do not regret either decision.

laugh.gif
I have these....wore mine a couple times around campus during college, but decided to clean them up and store them away...looks like that was a good decision
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

For under $300 no less.

What happened to all the disdain and hate this shoe garnered pre-release? "Oh the suede is too ashy...varsity red? What the heck is a varsity red? These will sit, easy."
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
They've just about trumped the '00s. (Yea, I know this release was a retro+ and a poor attempt at that...yada yada yada...facts are facts)

But seriously, where the hell are they?

They sat at $80 at footlocker. I don't think there is any money to be made on these so people are not selling yet.

I don't understand all the hype. I remember passing on these back in January 2010 because I knew the Infrared pack was coming. Well, I ended up with two packs, although I still intend to move one. I don't regret passing, though. Infrareds are more legit to me. VRs are just a Retro+.

ppl are always willing to pay more for stuff that isnt readily available. Human nature. Whats not to get?

Originally Posted by AzNYuNgBoY

There is actually a mom and pop shop located around where i live that charges $160 for a DS pair with a full size run.
Damn thats crazy. 

I found my pair of DS sz 12 black infrared VI's on ebay about 4 months ago for $200 buy it now (seller split the infrared pack)... I bought them within 10 minutes or less of the auction showing up on ebay listing...

Only thing that sucks about a split infrared pack is the single shoe box for each pair doesnt have a cover... Not a big deal at all for the price I paid, I just use a box top from a macy's clothing box that fits really well... Plus it's got the anti-static bag anyway, but would've been cool to have a sliding box top like the CDPs...

Only reasonI copped these were because they did't make a 7.5 in the Infrared Pack. Quality aside, these still have that agressive/tough look that makes the AJ6 so popular. Still don't satisfy my need for a REAL pair of Infrared's, but I refuse to buy a shoe that isn't well padded a half size bigger.

damn ?

i got mine with the 50 percent off while they were on sale.

i dont care for jordans any more..... These retros was trash . thats why i sold em.

I bought my DS Varsity VIs for $110 and a DS Infrared Pack for $350. You guys are paying way too much for these kicks...
OP, be patient, man. You'll find a pair for a great price in no time at all.

Back
Top Bottom