Real talk, is there any looking back after going raw?........srs

Originally Posted by Smokee Robinson

raw+busting inside = heaven. don't know if i can ever go back, birth control pill ftw
pimp.gif
pretty much this

I remember banging my girl when I first got with her, and I used condoms and that #*@! was
sick.gif
my wang would go hard to soft and I wasn't feeling nothing..but after her period and she went on that BC I been nutting inside since
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Smokee Robinson

raw+busting inside = heaven. don't know if i can ever go back, birth control pill ftw
pimp.gif
pretty much this

I remember banging my girl when I first got with her, and I used condoms and that #*@! was
sick.gif
my wang would go hard to soft and I wasn't feeling nothing..but after her period and she went on that BC I been nutting inside since
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Anyone use Crown condoms?
Picked some up cause I heard they're really good for keeping sensation, but haven't smashed my girl yet.
I've only ever went raw and I can't with her cause she won't go on birth control
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone use Crown condoms?
Picked some up cause I heard they're really good for keeping sensation, but haven't smashed my girl yet.
I've only ever went raw and I can't with her cause she won't go on birth control
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by vSlackin

I used a condom my first time....never went raw.

Someone tell me how different it is

lets put it this way, with a condom i can go for an hour + easily, goin raw i could bust in under like 3 min if i wanted to....srs

Pretty much. Though if you're not with a steady girl, condoms are your best friend. "building stamina" without using a condom is fantastic though.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by vSlackin

I used a condom my first time....never went raw.

Someone tell me how different it is

lets put it this way, with a condom i can go for an hour + easily, goin raw i could bust in under like 3 min if i wanted to....srs

Pretty much. Though if you're not with a steady girl, condoms are your best friend. "building stamina" without using a condom is fantastic though.

STDs aren't the only problem, what if you have a child? That would mess your life up beyond belief if you weren't prepared

STDs aren't the only problem, what if you have a child? That would mess your life up beyond belief if you weren't prepared

Using a condom is like taking a shower with a rain coat on. Love that quote.

I LOVE girls on birth control!

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

all these raw posts but so many of you are concerned w/being trapped by a woman
laugh.gif

I can't really speak for anybody else, but raw with your steady girlfriend, It's all good. But raw with with a skeez or a girl you thought was cool, MISTAKE

laugh.gif

I can't really speak for anybody else, but raw with your steady girlfriend, It's all good. But raw with with a skeez or a girl you thought was cool, MISTAKE

Using a condom is like taking a shower with a rain coat on. Love that quote.

I LOVE girls on birth control!

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif

This.. I would never go raw on a random broad.. only the girlfriends on that BC

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif

This.. I would never go raw on a random broad.. only the girlfriends on that BC

laugh.gif

ill beat a b-word up. team raw dog til i die.

laugh.gif

ill beat a b-word up. team raw dog til i die.

Only my girl gets it raw. I ain't juicing up these %*@%%% nor am I bringing anything back to my girl.

Back
Top Bottom