Real talk, is there any looking back after going raw?........srs

-Never used a condom in my life man, and I don't plan on ever using one.
- I just don't bang skeezos. 

- Ok, I don't bang total skeezos.

- Got burnt once but it was only ghonna-REEUH, word to ODB, who also likes it raw

- If a woman ever tried to "trap" me? Yes, thank you, reem, I'd beat her !#@.

- Try raw my sons. It'll change your life

Only my girl gets it raw. I ain't juicing up these %*@%%% nor am I bringing anything back to my girl.

-Never used a condom in my life man, and I don't plan on ever using one.
- I just don't bang skeezos. 

- Ok, I don't bang total skeezos.

- Got burnt once but it was only ghonna-REEUH, word to ODB, who also likes it raw

- If a woman ever tried to "trap" me? Yes, thank you, reem, I'd beat her !#@.

- Try raw my sons. It'll change your life

Yea, have an unplanned child with a nutty chick or have a close call with one.  
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

That has always made me think twice before goin' raw again. 

I will only do that with a main that I know I want a future with.  But, you live and learn, and that could just be age speakin'.

Yea, have an unplanned child with a nutty chick or have a close call with one.  
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

That has always made me think twice before goin' raw again. 

I will only do that with a main that I know I want a future with.  But, you live and learn, and that could just be age speakin'.

No. Never go back. No compromising. I'd purposely go hard and try to tear through the condom if I had to.

No. Never go back. No compromising. I'd purposely go hard and try to tear through the condom if I had to.

Real talk it is hard as hell to go back. I have slowed myself down and actually make sure I want to mess with a chick. Sure it has slowed my numbers down but I can't just be risking full out me catching something.

Real talk it is hard as hell to go back. I have slowed myself down and actually make sure I want to mess with a chick. Sure it has slowed my numbers down but I can't just be risking full out me catching something.

there really is no going back once you try it raw. that feeling once you get it in and start beating it up. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

there really is no going back once you try it raw. that feeling once you get it in and start beating it up. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

actually off'd a chick because she wouldnt let me go raw, dont regret it at all.

true life: i hate condoms.

actually off'd a chick because she wouldnt let me go raw, dont regret it at all.

true life: i hate condoms.

Back
Top Bottom