Real talk, is there any looking back after going raw?........srs

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

I'm way too scared to even try raw man, honestly.
This
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Son... The inner plastic of a condom feels nothing like that sweet gushy ushy your peepee loves so much that lies between a womans legs. Takes forever for me to finish in a condom... It's like
grin.gif
I hate I ever tried without it...   
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i remember a couple years ago using my hands on a girl and saying to myself " i my peepee felt this without a glove i would  be done in minutes"
lmao @ both of these 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Son... The inner plastic of a condom feels nothing like that sweet gushy ushy your peepee loves so much that lies between a womans legs. Takes forever for me to finish in a condom... It's like
grin.gif
I hate I ever tried without it...   
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i remember a couple years ago using my hands on a girl and saying to myself " i my peepee felt this without a glove i would  be done in minutes"
lmao @ both of these 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pull, spray, and pray always worked for me.

but yeah, definitely once you get a steady girl, have her on shots or the pill.

it's worth it not to have to be worried every month.

pull, spray, and pray always worked for me.

but yeah, definitely once you get a steady girl, have her on shots or the pill.

it's worth it not to have to be worried every month.

I've been with my current gf for 2 years, the first time she let me hit it raw was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 never going back to the condom. 

I've been with my current gf for 2 years, the first time she let me hit it raw was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 never going back to the condom. 

Originally Posted by jermz101

When ya girl on the pill and you nut in her and keep going
pimp.gif
> *
Fam you aint lying here. That right there is a good feeling. 
I hate the mental struggle when you are diggin in them guts and you know you about to nut and your mind is like "PULL OUT!!!!!" but little you is like "STAY IN!!!!!" Thank God I got a strong mind.

Originally Posted by jermz101

When ya girl on the pill and you nut in her and keep going
pimp.gif
> *
Fam you aint lying here. That right there is a good feeling. 
I hate the mental struggle when you are diggin in them guts and you know you about to nut and your mind is like "PULL OUT!!!!!" but little you is like "STAY IN!!!!!" Thank God I got a strong mind.

This topic just reinforced my stance of never going raw, based on how many of you do 
laugh.gif
You guys have way too much faith in the girls you're smashing. What if they're smashing dudes on the side or forget to take the pill?

This topic just reinforced my stance of never going raw, based on how many of you do 
laugh.gif
You guys have way too much faith in the girls you're smashing. What if they're smashing dudes on the side or forget to take the pill?

I want my girl to be on BC. Where do most of your girls get it and what kind is preferred? I don't want her on something that messes her hormones badly.

I want my girl to be on BC. Where do most of your girls get it and what kind is preferred? I don't want her on something that messes her hormones badly.

calikev34 wrote:
-Never used a condom in my life man, and I don't plan on ever using one.
- I just don't bang skeezos. 

- Ok, I don't bang total skeezos.

- Got burnt once but it was only ghonna-REEUH, word to ODB, who also likes it raw

- If a woman ever tried to "trap" me? Yes, thank you, reem, I'd beat her !#@.

- Try raw my sons. It'll change your life

my mans here got a total of 3 bodies. i guarantee it. Or still toting that V card in his wallet.

calikev34 wrote:
-Never used a condom in my life man, and I don't plan on ever using one.
- I just don't bang skeezos. 

- Ok, I don't bang total skeezos.

- Got burnt once but it was only ghonna-REEUH, word to ODB, who also likes it raw

- If a woman ever tried to "trap" me? Yes, thank you, reem, I'd beat her !#@.

- Try raw my sons. It'll change your life

my mans here got a total of 3 bodies. i guarantee it. Or still toting that V card in his wallet.

i cant believe dudes in here never gone raw, man you have no idea what youre missing out on.

Back
Top Bottom