Real talk, is there any looking back after going raw?........srs

Originally Posted by pworld10

Am i the only one reading this wondering if all ya'll are going raw, then these broads out here are all getting piped raw, which means...........

yea let me go re- up right now *heads to target*

word that's like how much percentage of the people that posted in this
eek.gif

but man I used to be able to use condoms all the time, that's all I did in high school and early college.

Then I met a few girls I stayed messin with for a long time and maaaan The first girl I went raw with her body and box was so tiiiiight it was lovely so gushy perfect fit.

My girl as of now. No female I ever been with got wet wet like her, I dipped the other night at like 4 in the morning that $h1t was like heaven she on birth control so I skeeted all in that joint
I'm talkin bout WAAAAY in there from the back with her flat on the floor and that P tightened up so she felt every ounce of seed.
smokin.gif
*Feels GREAT man*
pimp.gif

But as far as going back to condoms, it's not happening unless I smash a random broad. I already tried with my girl and we reverted after two rubbers still got the 3rd magnum thin in the box from months ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Am i the only one reading this wondering if all ya'll are going raw, then these broads out here are all getting piped raw, which means...........

eek.gif
The majority of us that go "raw" aren't smashing randoms like that..

eek.gif

but man I used to be able to use condoms all the time, that's all I did in high school and early college.

Then I met a few girls I stayed messin with for a long time and maaaan The first girl I went raw with her body and box was so tiiiiight it was lovely so gushy perfect fit.

My girl as of now. No female I ever been with got wet wet like her, I dipped the other night at like 4 in the morning that $h1t was like heaven she on birth control so I skeeted all in that joint
I'm talkin bout WAAAAY in there from the back with her flat on the floor and that P tightened up so she felt every ounce of seed.
smokin.gif
*Feels GREAT man*
pimp.gif

But as far as going back to condoms, it's not happening unless I smash a random broad. I already tried with my girl and we reverted after two rubbers still got the 3rd magnum thin in the box from months ago
laugh.gif

Gives me a nice lil perspective of that pron guy that keeps his soldier at attention ready while strraped and does his jobs hitting the bottom for the lady and releases the cannons when he needs to. If only it were real life for the average guy.
ohwell.gif
Safety first gentleman. No glove no love.

Gives me a nice lil perspective of that pron guy that keeps his soldier at attention ready while strraped and does his jobs hitting the bottom for the lady and releases the cannons when he needs to. If only it were real life for the average guy.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by frshstunna

I stay strapped...but going raw is a 100 times better, just can't do it too much rather be more on the safe side
THIS.

Being 
pimp.gif
helps me feel more when I'm strapped.

Originally Posted by frshstunna

I stay strapped...but going raw is a 100 times better, just can't do it too much rather be more on the safe side
THIS.

Being 
pimp.gif
helps me feel more when I'm strapped.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

ohwell.gif

Man that pretty *#% dude in your avy got a %*%!* feeling all weird and %!*%.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

ohwell.gif

Man that pretty *#% dude in your avy got a %*%!* feeling all weird and %!*%.

This right here is the honest to God reason I've been much more selective about who I lay with. The few times I did it with the condom on felt pointless in comparison to the raw nectar. I swear raw sex is the reason why 70% of dudes get married in the first place.

This right here is the honest to God reason I've been much more selective about who I lay with. The few times I did it with the condom on felt pointless in comparison to the raw nectar. I swear raw sex is the reason why 70% of dudes get married in the first place.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

eek.gif
This.
I feel like, if I'm THAT worried about catching something from the shawty, I shouldn't be messing with her in the first place... so I probably won't.

With that said, It's damn near been Team Raw since day 1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

eek.gif
This.
I feel like, if I'm THAT worried about catching something from the shawty, I shouldn't be messing with her in the first place... so I probably won't.

With that said, It's damn near been Team Raw since day 1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Hittin it raw then going back to condoms is the worst. When you get in there raw thats the only way you'll want it. Better safe than sorry though.

i never go raw...not worth the scares i had even wit the pill ha i would love that ^^^^^

i never go raw...not worth the scares i had even wit the pill ha i would love that ^^^^^

Hittin it raw then going back to condoms is the worst. When you get in there raw thats the only way you'll want it. Better safe than sorry though.

I hate condoms 
30t6p3b.gif

Wore one when I lost my virginity and never again.
But wearing condoms>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> getting tested with a long q-tip.

I hate condoms 
30t6p3b.gif

Wore one when I lost my virginity and never again.
But wearing condoms>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> getting tested with a long q-tip.

I'm still a virgin. Wouldn't really care going raw my first time cause I know the broad I'll smash is clean, I'll wear a condom though, I don't mess with hood chicks BTW.

But getting the chick pregnant is the only problem.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm still a virgin. Wouldn't really care going raw my first time cause I know the broad I'll smash is clean, I'll wear a condom though, I don't mess with hood chicks BTW.

But getting the chick pregnant is the only problem.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom