Real talk, is there any looking back after going raw?........srs

i cant believe dudes in here never gone raw, man you have no idea what youre missing out on.

Since I was 17 ive been mr raw! Living life on the edge tried condoms once I met my girl. she knew my past wasn't risking it.... Got tested passed with flying colors....now I'm mr raw again going 10 minutes hard lol

Did get scared s***less one time 6monts after beating some nice ol kitty from a girl in my hs doin my senior year home girl told me she had caught something but it wasn't from me got checke up for that and passed.... The thrill of raw lifestyle

Since I was 17 ive been mr raw! Living life on the edge tried condoms once I met my girl. she knew my past wasn't risking it.... Got tested passed with flying colors....now I'm mr raw again going 10 minutes hard lol

Did get scared s***less one time 6monts after beating some nice ol kitty from a girl in my hs doin my senior year home girl told me she had caught something but it wasn't from me got checke up for that and passed.... The thrill of raw lifestyle

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

No. Never go back. No compromising. I'd purposely go hard and try to tear through the condom if I had to.
CAN'T BELIEVE NO ONE COMMENTED ON THIS. DECEASED. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

No. Never go back. No compromising. I'd purposely go hard and try to tear through the condom if I had to.
CAN'T BELIEVE NO ONE COMMENTED ON THIS. DECEASED. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by mytmouse76
I can't really speak for anybody else, but raw with your steady girlfriend, It's all good. But raw with with a skeez or a girl you thought was cool, MISTAKE

Did that recently. Man I was scared. 
ohwell.gif

After reading most of these responses, I'm definitely not going raw, too many dudes going raw on a chick, I'm not catching anything
laugh.gif

as a person that did it for years...
yeah there is a turning back. when you really sit down and realize that you don't want to have a baby at all right now then you'll force yourself to wear condoms.

and it is forcing yourself because going raw feels...wooooooo...

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I want my girl to be on BC. Where do most of your girls get it and what kind is preferred? I don't want her on something that messes her hormones badly.

they all mess with their hormones badly. my girl was on them and will get back on them shortly and she was crazy with them.
think i care about all that tho?
wink.gif

she can go to her doctor/gyno, iirc and ask to get on. insurance should pay for it.

Originally Posted by debs 168

as a person that did it for years...
yeah there is a turning back. when you really sit down and realize that you don't want to have a baby at all right now then you'll force yourself to wear condoms.

and it is forcing yourself because going raw feels...wooooooo...

qft

"How many times do I have I told you, if a girl says she's on the pill, you use somethin anyway. Pill ain't goin' to keep your **** from falling off. I don't know why you insist on learning things the hard way, but you gon' learn. Oh yeah, you gon' learn."

What this thread reminded me of....

Back
Top Bottom