Real talk, lol whats the point of jumping "fresh" if you're not on a date or conducting business?

Like really, I feel like a old man now and I got a butt load of clothes, but find myself wearing a white t, sunglasses, and loafers everywhere. Hood/Trackjacket if its cool.
Am I the only one?

Like really, I feel like a old man now and I got a butt load of clothes, but find myself wearing a white t, sunglasses, and loafers everywhere. Hood/Trackjacket if its cool.
Am I the only one?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

If your wardrobe is correct, every day's a catwalk.
Says who?
lol dude gotta own just a du rag and a paco jeans outfit, if you never had one of them days you cant decide what to rock

Says who?
lol dude gotta own just a du rag and a paco jeans outfit, if you never had one of them days you cant decide what to rock

I couldn't agree more.  Just like I tell people all the time some people have an image to maintain.

I couldn't agree more.  Just like I tell people all the time some people have an image to maintain.

laugh.gif

Says who?

Me I don't even have enough chill clothes to do the nonfresh thing everyday...., plus I take pride in my appearance you never know who your will meet and first impressions mean alot.... Now if I'm at home all day im usually n some jordan shorts n a tee

Says who?

Me I don't even have enough chill clothes to do the nonfresh thing everyday...., plus I take pride in my appearance you never know who your will meet and first impressions mean alot.... Now if I'm at home all day im usually n some jordan shorts n a tee

You never know what opportunity may present itself, or who you may meet; the first impression is a lasting one.
I dress well, also, but please believe I'll throw on a hoody and sneakers in a minute, depending on where I'm going. I'll never go anywhere looking a mess eg ragedy tank top, pajamas pants, mismatch socks and house slippers and a durag.

Back
Top Bottom