Real talk, lol whats the point of jumping "fresh" if you're not on a date or conducting business?

You never know what opportunity may present itself, or who you may meet; the first impression is a lasting one.
I dress well, also, but please believe I'll throw on a hoody and sneakers in a minute, depending on where I'm going. I'll never go anywhere looking a mess eg ragedy tank top, pajamas pants, mismatch socks and house slippers and a durag.

I feel the same way about dressing to class everyday...

Sweatpants and a hoodie is good enough for the jumpoffs....

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Truer words have never been spoken.

Truer words have never been spoken.

I mean I look beautiful s hell with a fresh tape, waves spinning, sunglasses, white tee, jeans , and my red Ralph Lauren loafers with the gold buckle. It gets to hot downsouth to even try to get fresh outside of winter. Like I dont even wear Polos in summer cause they're to thick.

I need to rack up on my Rich White guy shorts. Yall know the shorts that stop above your knees, those show wealth. lol

I mean I look beautiful s hell with a fresh tape, waves spinning, sunglasses, white tee, jeans , and my red Ralph Lauren loafers with the gold buckle. It gets to hot downsouth to even try to get fresh outside of winter. Like I dont even wear Polos in summer cause they're to thick.

I need to rack up on my Rich White guy shorts. Yall know the shorts that stop above your knees, those show wealth. lol

agreed

agreed

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Like really, I feel like a old man now and I got a butt load of clothes, but find myself wearing a white t, sunglasses, and loafers everywhere. Hood/Trackjacket if its cool.
Am I the only one?
I use to think like that, but a ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPURTUNIY always knocks the days you look like a bum...a it's sad but people do judge you on the way you dress.
I used to think like that, but now I'm pretty much fly everyday...even if it is grungy, it's costs money to look this dirty.
laugh.gif

i dont dress for others, i dress for myself...and da person in da mirror never slacks nor should i.

Like really, I feel like a old man now and I got a butt load of clothes, but find myself wearing a white t, sunglasses, and loafers everywhere. Hood/Trackjacket if its cool.
Am I the only one?
I use to think like that, but a ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPURTUNIY always knocks the days you look like a bum...a it's sad but people do judge you on the way you dress.
I used to think like that, but now I'm pretty much fly everyday...even if it is grungy, it's costs money to look this dirty.
laugh.gif

i dont dress for others, i dress for myself...and da person in da mirror never slacks nor should i.

so you completly switched ur style up? cus thats not how u were dressing on uptowns famo

so you completly switched ur style up? cus thats not how u were dressing on uptowns famo

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Am I the only one?
laugh.gif
lol I`m black son, if I aint in a full suit, someone ignorant will auto assume what they want, whether Im in a white tee or a fubu jersey

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Am I the only one?
laugh.gif
lol I`m black son, if I aint in a full suit, someone ignorant will auto assume what they want, whether Im in a white tee or a fubu jersey

Originally Posted by prymone

I get dressy during winter months. And ups was like 5 yrs ago lol

Originally Posted by prymone

I get dressy during winter months. And ups was like 5 yrs ago lol

Back
Top Bottom