Real talk, lol whats the point of jumping "fresh" if you're not on a date or conducting business?

Some of you remind me of Monique and her whole MO about making obesity into something cool..

If you don like to Take some time to go to a store and treat yourself to some nice shoes, a nice pair of jeans, a couple of jackets...the shoes you like or even if it's just what GQ told you is in style today, don't **+% on those who do, bottom-line a well presented man/woman >>>>> someone who really doesn't give a **+% about what they have on or their appearance. IMO******

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

lol I`m black son, if I aint in a full suit, someone ignorant will auto assume what they want, whether Im in a white tee or a fubu jersey
Pretty much...

That is also true. You all can turn away from the reality but, here in this land, if you are dark---you are a mark....dosent matter if you in baggy or bespoke attire....

Yep
Even if you in a benz you still a %@%%# in a coupe

{ With mentalities like this we still have a LONG way to go. Nah %%** that, y'all have a long way to go, I'm doing me.

Now with that mentality, we definitely have a long way to go...

lol I`m black son, if I aint in a full suit, someone ignorant will auto assume what they want, whether Im in a white tee or a fubu jersey
Pretty much...

That is also true. You all can turn away from the reality but, here in this land, if you are dark---you are a mark....dosent matter if you in baggy or bespoke attire....

Yep

{ With mentalities like this we still have a LONG way to go. Nah %%** that, y'all have a long way to go, I'm doing me.

Pretty much...

Yep

tired.gif
 dude sound mad self-hate like.

Pretty much...

Yep

tired.gif
 dude sound mad self-hate like.

cant go wrong with a regular pair of jeans , shirt and some type of heat on the feet and summer time bring out the dickies and camo cargo's

cant go wrong with a regular pair of jeans , shirt and some type of heat on the feet and summer time bring out the dickies and camo cargo's

Pretty much...

Yep

I'm just saying... I'm guessing you aren't looking at the bold part. Superficial people are superficial... you mean to tell me you think your average pompous suburbia dweller really is taking the time to differentiate what type of negro you are based on your attire? 
In and of itself clothing is superficial, as a negro you have to prove yourself to people time and time again so IMO you are kinda overrating the importance of casual dress... Focus on qualities that will impress people when you speak and that will improve your understanding of the world around you...

Pretty much...

Yep

I'm just saying... I'm guessing you aren't looking at the bold part. Superficial people are superficial... you mean to tell me you think your average pompous suburbia dweller really is taking the time to differentiate what type of negro you are based on your attire? 
In and of itself clothing is superficial, as a negro you have to prove yourself to people time and time again so IMO you are kinda overrating the importance of casual dress... Focus on qualities that will impress people when you speak and that will improve your understanding of the world around you...

Back
Top Bottom