Real talk, lol whats the point of jumping "fresh" if you're not on a date or conducting business?

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

lol I`m black son, if I aint in a full suit, someone ignorant will auto assume what they want, whether Im in a white tee or a fubu jersey
Pretty much...

lol I`m black son, if I aint in a full suit, someone ignorant will auto assume what they want, whether Im in a white tee or a fubu jersey
Pretty much...

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Like really, I feel like a old man now and I got a butt load of clothes, but find myself wearing a white t, sunglasses, and loafers everywhere. Hood/Trackjacket if its cool.
Am I the only one?
I use to think like that, but a ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPURTUNIY always knocks the days you look like a bum...a it's sad but people do judge you on the way you dress.
I used to think like that, but now I'm pretty much fly everyday...even if it is grungy, it's costs money to look this dirty.
laugh.gif

Don't think like that, it's all about you "status"...you can be as dirty as you want hoppin' out a luxury vechicle or an establishment you own, or letting your academics speak louder for you.
I use to care about what people thought now I could care less for like the last 2 years, I'VE COMPLETELY LET GO ...I'm getting my sleeves tattooed this summer and might even get a collar bone tat
if I find something meaningful.

LIVE YOUR LIFE ..They'll forget about you by the time they reach the corner and you'll be structuring your life around dirty looks you get.

Like really, I feel like a old man now and I got a butt load of clothes, but find myself wearing a white t, sunglasses, and loafers everywhere. Hood/Trackjacket if its cool.
Am I the only one?
I use to think like that, but a ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPURTUNIY always knocks the days you look like a bum...a it's sad but people do judge you on the way you dress.
I used to think like that, but now I'm pretty much fly everyday...even if it is grungy, it's costs money to look this dirty.
laugh.gif

Don't think like that, it's all about you "status"...you can be as dirty as you want hoppin' out a luxury vechicle or an establishment you own, or letting your academics speak louder for you.
I use to care about what people thought now I could care less for like the last 2 years, I'VE COMPLETELY LET GO ...I'm getting my sleeves tattooed this summer and might even get a collar bone tat
if I find something meaningful.

LIVE YOUR LIFE ..They'll forget about you by the time they reach the corner and you'll be structuring your life around dirty looks you get.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dont dress for others, i dress for myself...and da person in da mirror never slacks nor should i.
pimp.gif

Saved me the time.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dont dress for others, i dress for myself...and da person in da mirror never slacks nor should i.
pimp.gif

Saved me the time.

I know this is very un-Kappa like, but I don't bother to dress to the 10's most of the time. I keep it real simple. BUT if the occasion calls I'll put on 1 of my $800 suits, $100 button down shirt, ,xtra long tie that's perfect for the Double Windsor knot, and hard bottom shoes. I clean up really nice.

I know this is very un-Kappa like, but I don't bother to dress to the 10's most of the time. I keep it real simple. BUT if the occasion calls I'll put on 1 of my $800 suits, $100 button down shirt, ,xtra long tie that's perfect for the Double Windsor knot, and hard bottom shoes. I clean up really nice.

Idk but in regard to buying clothes, I feel now in my life only gear I cop is Suits, dress shoes, ties, sweaters,dress shirts, etc.
Which i only wear when I`m doing something, if that makes sense. I guess what I`m saying is when you get older/out of school, what the hell do you do where you have to get fully dressed? Like jumping fresh to go to the mall or something? lol

Idk but in regard to buying clothes, I feel now in my life only gear I cop is Suits, dress shoes, ties, sweaters,dress shirts, etc.
Which i only wear when I`m doing something, if that makes sense. I guess what I`m saying is when you get older/out of school, what the hell do you do where you have to get fully dressed? Like jumping fresh to go to the mall or something? lol

Originally Posted by 0cks

Pretty much...
That is so not true. It's how you carry yourself. How you talk, how you present yourself. Trust me I know this as I work with a bunch of Ivy Leaguers.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Pretty much...
That is so not true. It's how you carry yourself. How you talk, how you present yourself. Trust me I know this as I work with a bunch of Ivy Leaguers.

Am I the only one?
laugh.gif
people don't know lol.
but yeah, if i'm leavin the house, gotta look nice. 

i don't feel right unless i look right.

Am I the only one?
laugh.gif
people don't know lol.
but yeah, if i'm leavin the house, gotta look nice. 

i don't feel right unless i look right.

You're not the only one. 
Please s t f u to people regurgitating this "once in a lifetime opportunity...never know.. " horse +@$%. You think you're going to be walking down the street and someone is going to present you an opportunity? 
roll.gif
 What is this? A  [borat]  movie films [borat]. 

You can get opportunities presented to you if you're in a  specific situation to get them (if you're in that situation you already know what is appropriate dress and what is not) . 

You cats thinking you're walking "fly" down the street and 'ol Warren Buffet is gonna pop out and offer you something are out of your mind. 

Unless I;m at work I don't dress up. I wear what's comfortable and quick to put on and they're usually raggedy %+! clothes. 

You're not the only one. 
Please s t f u to people regurgitating this "once in a lifetime opportunity...never know.. " horse +@$%. You think you're going to be walking down the street and someone is going to present you an opportunity? 
roll.gif
 What is this? A  [borat]  movie films [borat]. 

You can get opportunities presented to you if you're in a  specific situation to get them (if you're in that situation you already know what is appropriate dress and what is not) . 

You cats thinking you're walking "fly" down the street and 'ol Warren Buffet is gonna pop out and offer you something are out of your mind. 

Unless I;m at work I don't dress up. I wear what's comfortable and quick to put on and they're usually raggedy %+! clothes. 

you can't dress comfortable in nice clothes tho? even a simple graphic tee and some shorts is worlds different than a white tee and basketball shorts.

you can't dress comfortable in nice clothes tho? even a simple graphic tee and some shorts is worlds different than a white tee and basketball shorts.

lol now dudes must have me confused, I`m not talking about dressing like a damn J.

More so just a White tee, jeans/chinos, and shoes. Throw on a nice watch and some sunglasses or something with it. Like just getting away from the whole logo and design then tryna match and crap.

lol now dudes must have me confused, I`m not talking about dressing like a damn J.

More so just a White tee, jeans/chinos, and shoes. Throw on a nice watch and some sunglasses or something with it. Like just getting away from the whole logo and design then tryna match and crap.

Back
Top Bottom