Real talk, lol whats the point of jumping "fresh" if you're not on a date or conducting business?

Ask me, just have fresh clothes, dress for the situation and you'll always be "fresh." It's winter, time wear northface pants, or some good sweats, shorts isn't a good look. Keep that in mind.

crisp socks and gotch, dry denim, flat black t, busted vans authentics, fatigue jacket. all day every day

crisp socks and gotch, dry denim, flat black t, busted vans authentics, fatigue jacket. all day every day

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

so people can't like the shoes and wear them for them
What looks good is defined by trends. You don't create trends. You wear things that are trendy. So you don't do it for yourself. People do it for attention. That is what fashion is about. "Look at me."

What looks good is defined by trends. You don't create trends. You wear things that are trendy. So you don't do it for yourself. People do it for attention. That is what fashion is about. "Look at me."

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

lol I`m black son, if I aint in a full suit, someone ignorant will auto assume what they want, whether Im in a white tee or a fubu jersey
Pretty much...
That is so not true. It's how you carry yourself. How you talk, how you present yourself. Trust me I know this as I work with a bunch of Ivy Leaguers.

lol... que?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

lol I`m black son, if I aint in a full suit, someone ignorant will auto assume what they want, whether Im in a white tee or a fubu jersey
Pretty much...
That is so not true. It's how you carry yourself. How you talk, how you present yourself. Trust me I know this as I work with a bunch of Ivy Leaguers.

lol... que?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Fashion is a form of expression, but also has substance. If I am wearing "trendy" shoes, it is only because they only align with MY taste. Ferragamo loafers aren't just 350 because they are sick looking shoes, you literally can't break them, ask anyone else who has had any.  Fashion, can also have function. We gotta wear clothes, might as well have quality. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Fashion is a form of expression, but also has substance. If I am wearing "trendy" shoes, it is only because they only align with MY taste. Ferragamo loafers aren't just 350 because they are sick looking shoes, you literally can't break them, ask anyone else who has had any.  Fashion, can also have function. We gotta wear clothes, might as well have quality. 

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I know this is very un-Kappa like, but I don't bother to dress to the 10's most of the time. I keep it real simple. BUT if the occasion calls I'll put on 1 of my $800 suits, $100 button down shirt, ,xtra long tie that's perfect for the Double Windsor knot, and hard bottom shoes. I clean up really nice.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you calling out prices..that you think are alot but are actually cheap and low tier quality. ya'll boys kill me e-stuntin

Ole Joseph A. Banks "$800 DOLLAR SUITS for $300 DOLLARS!!!". 
laugh.gif

J/K, but how them suits fit, I need to step my suits up, would you recommend them?  If I was to buy one, I need to go with like the Executive one right? 

I know this is very un-Kappa like, but I don't bother to dress to the 10's most of the time. I keep it real simple. BUT if the occasion calls I'll put on 1 of my $800 suits, $100 button down shirt, ,xtra long tie that's perfect for the Double Windsor knot, and hard bottom shoes. I clean up really nice.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you calling out prices..that you think are alot but are actually cheap and low tier quality. ya'll boys kill me e-stuntin

laugh.gif

J/K, but how them suits fit, I need to step my suits up, would you recommend them?  If I was to buy one, I need to go with like the Executive one right? 

when youre fresh you feel more confident (at least i do) so it seems the best solution is make sure all your clothes are fresh. i mean if youre in college and going to class in a white tee and sweats and feelin fresh then do you

when youre fresh you feel more confident (at least i do) so it seems the best solution is make sure all your clothes are fresh. i mean if youre in college and going to class in a white tee and sweats and feelin fresh then do you

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Brooks Brothers fitzgerald and 1818 i think thats the number are good suits to start with for that kinda price range. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Brooks Brothers fitzgerald and 1818 i think thats the number are good suits to start with for that kinda price range. 

Back
Top Bottom