Real talk, NT would you date a CUTE chubby chick?

I guess.

embarassed.gif

Well I'm a lean dude and she is sorta bigger than me..
Not sloppy fat, but bigger. Not huge but, it wouldn't hurt to hit the gym

the thing is, if she lost about 20-25 lbs. she would
eek.gif
pimp.gif

smoking hot

Can we get some visual references, doesnt necessarily have to be the fat broad you want to bang, just a reference point of sorts.

thick, or chubby?

depends on where the chubbiness resides.

if it's in the chest and backside/thighs... FASHO. mo' cushion for the pushin'...

if it's all in the midsection, ala Muffintop, then i'ma have to pass...

I've done it once and it was all gravy until it came to "getting it popping". First off, homegirl would INSIST on every light being off, theshades drawn, the covers up over her head, etc... If she had it her way we would have been going at it through a hole in a sheet.

Secondly, she had a BEAUTIFUL face, like if she was thin I would be hanging outside her house right now trying to get her back... But once everything was saidand done I just couldn't get down with the body. Every other girl I have ever dated has either gone to the gym regularly or been a dancer (FTW!) and spentall their time in dance classes. Being used to that kind of body, I couldn't help being turned off by her. Things looked right when she had clothes on, andthe backside was RIDICULOUS, but once everything was said and done, things just weren't as tight as I perfer.

I must have put off that vibe, hence why she was so set on the lights being out.

It wasn't all bad though... Attraction aside, she knew her way around the bedroom. If I closed my eyes and pretended hard enough I really couldn'tcomplain.

I have a few times, only during drought season though. Doggie style is crack, but missionary is a no no. That double chin and rippled belly aint crackin
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom