Real Talk....What does one person need with more then 100 million dollars?

What are your thoughts on these CEOs that make hundreds and millions A YEAR?

Like You can't spend that in a life time....and when you die you can't take it to hell with you.

Idk it just boggles me how screwed up the economy is, yet you got Secret Billionaires who do nothing for it.

And most these insanely rich individuals do nothing to stimulate the economy because they are either OD frugal or spend all their money on foreign stuff.

I mean I know its their money and they dont have to give anyone a dime, but really is this greed or what?

Straight up, if Someone offered you 100 million dollars would you be satisfied and just do what it takes to maintain a comfortable lifestyle? Or do you feel that you must make 100 million a year to survive. smh

What are your thoughts on these CEOs that make hundreds and millions A YEAR?

Like You can't spend that in a life time....and when you die you can't take it to hell with you.

Idk it just boggles me how screwed up the economy is, yet you got Secret Billionaires who do nothing for it.

And most these insanely rich individuals do nothing to stimulate the economy because they are either OD frugal or spend all their money on foreign stuff.

I mean I know its their money and they dont have to give anyone a dime, but really is this greed or what?

Straight up, if Someone offered you 100 million dollars would you be satisfied and just do what it takes to maintain a comfortable lifestyle? Or do you feel that you must make 100 million a year to survive. smh

Well there's only two things I'd do if I had that much cash.

1. Buy an F22 raptor, de-weaponize it and rule the skies
pimp.gif

2. Buy out a couple floors of the 7-star hotel in Dubai and throw a crazy 3-day weekend party for all NTers, all expenses paid, the best DJs, celebrities, bad women, fly cars, everything

thoughts: im doin it wrong
30t6p3b.gif

lawd if i had that cash spend a mil on a house and a mil on a few cars idk what id do with the rest prob travel all my life and spend money on random stuff

I never understood the "you can't take it with you" argument. To me the greatest benefit to being wealthy (not rich) is passing that wealth down through generations.
I feel you though OP, if I was a billionaire or even close, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. 

I do know I'd make sure my future generations would be taken care of for at least century, I'd own and do everything I wanted to, and I'd do serious philanthropic work and I'd want to be extremely hands on about it. 

I never understood the "you can't take it with you" argument. To me the greatest benefit to being wealthy (not rich) is passing that wealth down through generations.
I feel you though OP, if I was a billionaire or even close, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. 

I do know I'd make sure my future generations would be taken care of for at least century, I'd own and do everything I wanted to, and I'd do serious philanthropic work and I'd want to be extremely hands on about it. 

thoughts: im doin it wrong
30t6p3b.gif

lawd if i had that cash spend a mil on a house and a mil on a few cars idk what id do with the rest prob travel all my life and spend money on random stuff

Well there's only two things I'd do if I had that much cash.

1. Buy an F22 raptor, de-weaponize it and rule the skies
pimp.gif

2. Buy out a couple floors of the 7-star hotel in Dubai and throw a crazy 3-day weekend party for all NTers, all expenses paid, the best DJs, celebrities, bad women, fly cars, everything

It always fascinates me. Let's take away 2500 jobs so that one person can make an extra $2 million on top of the the $150 mil that they already have.

It's all about ego and status and most would take down anyone. Sad capitalistic environment we live in.

I dont know how some of these rich folks even work after having it all set up. Maybe they find joy in bankrupting another company and forcing them to shutdown. Maybe thats how they get their kicks. If I was an athlete like lebron or kobe, I would find it very hard to compete at the highest level, knowing im already set for life.. Some of these rich folks are on a whole other level. Money means nothing. Power, influence, recognition is what they want..

It always fascinates me. Let's take away 2500 jobs so that one person can make an extra $2 million on top of the the $150 mil that they already have.

It's all about ego and status and most would take down anyone. Sad capitalistic environment we live in.

I dont know how some of these rich folks even work after having it all set up. Maybe they find joy in bankrupting another company and forcing them to shutdown. Maybe thats how they get their kicks. If I was an athlete like lebron or kobe, I would find it very hard to compete at the highest level, knowing im already set for life.. Some of these rich folks are on a whole other level. Money means nothing. Power, influence, recognition is what they want..

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I never understood the "you can't keep it with you" argument. To me the biggest positive of being wealthy (not rich) is passing that wealth down through generations.

Feel me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I never understood the "you can't keep it with you" argument. To me the biggest positive of being wealthy (not rich) is passing that wealth down through generations.

Feel me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

If I was an athlete like lebron or kobe, I would find it very hard to compete at the highest level, knowing im already set for life.. Some of these rich folks are on a whole other level. Money means nothing. Power, influence, recognition is what they want..
Dude, a lot of NBA players actually like to play basketball. I'm sure they'd play for even a fair salary in the D-League or overseas. You don't go through that much hard work and pain just for money, there's passion there

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

If I was an athlete like lebron or kobe, I would find it very hard to compete at the highest level, knowing im already set for life.. Some of these rich folks are on a whole other level. Money means nothing. Power, influence, recognition is what they want..
Dude, a lot of NBA players actually like to play basketball. I'm sure they'd play for even a fair salary in the D-League or overseas. You don't go through that much hard work and pain just for money, there's passion there

Power hungry individuals.

People who are usually that wealthy don't care about the money at that point. It becomes a game like monopoly.

Super-rich folks hang around other super-rich folks and compete over who owns the most land/property/people etc.

It takes a ruthless and cold person to be in that top 1%.

Power hungry individuals.

People who are usually that wealthy don't care about the money at that point. It becomes a game like monopoly.

Super-rich folks hang around other super-rich folks and compete over who owns the most land/property/people etc.

It takes a ruthless and cold person to be in that top 1%.

It's a sad state of affairs but even some of the nicer billionaires had to screw some people along the way of getting their fortune and have their company survive. If everyone was "equal" that would have a whole nother set of problems though. It is what it is

Back
Top Bottom