REAL TALK, What is so special about the Air Yeezy?

Originally Posted by you go boy

good shoe but if it were a GR i don't think it would be as hyped up
how many pairs is a GR release? They are hyped because they were worn by Ye, and were a new shoe....not too hard to understand imo.

Originally Posted by you go boy

good shoe but if it were a GR i don't think it would be as hyped up
how many pairs is a GR release? They are hyped because they were worn by Ye, and were a new shoe....not too hard to understand imo.

if kayne wasnt behind them they wont be saying muich, too much going on with this shoe for me. Now those louis vuitton joints, deserving of the hype.

if kayne wasnt behind them they wont be saying muich, too much going on with this shoe for me. Now those louis vuitton joints, deserving of the hype.

I meant to say kanye, but the shoe looks so generic that I smh at the price tag of $215..

I meant to say kanye, but the shoe looks so generic that I smh at the price tag of $215..

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Great materials

First collaboration of it's kind

Not a Nike Retro

Unique Colorways

This.

I Actually Love The Design Of The Shoe... Alotta People That Didnt Even Like The Shoe Jus Copped For The Hype Or To Resell...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Great materials

First collaboration of it's kind

Not a Nike Retro

Unique Colorways

This.

I Actually Love The Design Of The Shoe... Alotta People That Didnt Even Like The Shoe Jus Copped For The Hype Or To Resell...
tired.gif

Nice silhouette (imo), limited, Unique CWs, quality materials and they Glow in the dark 
pimp.gif

Nice silhouette (imo), limited, Unique CWs, quality materials and they Glow in the dark 
pimp.gif

Kanye west wears them and the hypebeasts love it.

If these were named Nike Air Tech Hybrid or something they would not be hyped at all.

Kanye west wears them and the hypebeasts love it.

If these were named Nike Air Tech Hybrid or something they would not be hyped at all.

Back
Top Bottom