real talk, would you ever kill someone?

some people seriously should have no right to be alive, therefore i would if i could get away with it

some people seriously should have no right to be alive, therefore i would if i could get away with it

yep, in self defense or in defense of friends or family. & as hungry as i am right now, id murk a #$@@! for 10-20 stacks if i knew i could get away wit it

yep, in self defense or in defense of friends or family. & as hungry as i am right now, id murk a #$@@! for 10-20 stacks if i knew i could get away wit it

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

real talk if anyone kills my dog i swear i would end them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love my doggy too <3 I know you always hear his *## barking in the BG when i have my mic on

But anyways , id kill for my Mom, Dad, and Lil sister and doggy too ...

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

real talk if anyone kills my dog i swear i would end them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love my doggy too <3 I know you always hear his *## barking in the BG when i have my mic on

But anyways , id kill for my Mom, Dad, and Lil sister and doggy too ...

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

This is the kind of post that usually ends up on a dateline headline like ,"Investigators say he boasted how he'd get away with it via one of the last sites he frequented, a shoe community known as Nike Talk..."

chris_hansen.jpg
Poor execution bro. What does the #TCAP host gotta do w/ killin ppl?
Honestly, I don't know. It's easy to say what we will and won't do when we're not in that hypothetical position.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

This is the kind of post that usually ends up on a dateline headline like ,"Investigators say he boasted how he'd get away with it via one of the last sites he frequented, a shoe community known as Nike Talk..."

chris_hansen.jpg
Poor execution bro. What does the #TCAP host gotta do w/ killin ppl?
Honestly, I don't know. It's easy to say what we will and won't do when we're not in that hypothetical position.

Originally Posted by sam206

I think I would because sometimes when people mess with my family or friends it feels like a demon enters my body and I want to kill everyone involved. Also watching vids of a innocent and defenceless person getting beat up by a group of people also puts me in the mood of wanting to kill the people in the videos.

people been getting jumped since forever it's not that serious

Originally Posted by sam206

I think I would because sometimes when people mess with my family or friends it feels like a demon enters my body and I want to kill everyone involved. Also watching vids of a innocent and defenceless person getting beat up by a group of people also puts me in the mood of wanting to kill the people in the videos.

people been getting jumped since forever it's not that serious

smh if your that bold to take someones life
 closepinpinsearchminimizeforwardbackzoomoutzoominzoomin

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

smh if your that bold to take someones life
 closepinpinsearchminimizeforwardbackzoomoutzoominzoomin

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom