real talk, would you ever kill someone?

Sometimes I feel like it when I'm extremely angry but I know for a fact I'll feel differently in the actual situation.

Maybe out of total emotion, but if I think it through, I probably don't have the will to end someone else's life.

Sometimes I feel like it when I'm extremely angry but I know for a fact I'll feel differently in the actual situation.

Maybe out of total emotion, but if I think it through, I probably don't have the will to end someone else's life.

the title is so blunt 
laugh.gif
but nah i wouldn't kill anyone... i hate a few people but nothing serious to kill anyone 
30t6p3b.gif

the title is so blunt 
laugh.gif
but nah i wouldn't kill anyone... i hate a few people but nothing serious to kill anyone 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

real talk if anyone kills my dog i swear i would end them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love my doggy too <3 I know you always hear his *## barking in the BG when i have my mic on

But anyways , id kill for my Mom, Dad, and Lil sister and doggy too ...
this but add my cat to the list and brother

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

real talk if anyone kills my dog i swear i would end them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love my doggy too <3 I know you always hear his *## barking in the BG when i have my mic on

But anyways , id kill for my Mom, Dad, and Lil sister and doggy too ...
this but add my cat to the list and brother

i'm getting into two professions that could very possibly end in me killing someone. military and police. so yes. would i ever want to, no.

i'm getting into two professions that could very possibly end in me killing someone. military and police. so yes. would i ever want to, no.

I think I'd rather hurt them so badly or put them in such a bad situation that they WANT to die, instead of just killing them. Suffering < Death in certain circumstances. I have to hate them a whole lot though.

I think I'd rather hurt them so badly or put them in such a bad situation that they WANT to die, instead of just killing them. Suffering < Death in certain circumstances. I have to hate them a whole lot though.

Back
Top Bottom