Real Talk, Would You Smash a Married Woman? Vol. IDS

Never done it, but probably will just for experience.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Yes I have, ex-girlfriend ended up getting married and having a kid. She hit me up one day wanting to meet, I knew she still had feelings one thing led to another and we hooked up.
We would always hook up every time we met so I didnt expect any different. Do I have any regrets, no not really, we both knew what was going to happen. If she didnt want it to happen she never should of asked to meet up.

Yes I have, ex-girlfriend ended up getting married and having a kid. She hit me up one day wanting to meet, I knew she still had feelings one thing led to another and we hooked up.
We would always hook up every time we met so I didnt expect any different. Do I have any regrets, no not really, we both knew what was going to happen. If she didnt want it to happen she never should of asked to meet up.

Yep, deal with it people everyone cheats. If you don't do it then its just you.

Naw I am just playing but no I have slept with a married woman still would do it, but I hit it before she ever knew her husband so its not cheating (by man law of course. The Hidden Scrolls)

Yep, deal with it people everyone cheats. If you don't do it then its just you.

Naw I am just playing but no I have slept with a married woman still would do it, but I hit it before she ever knew her husband so its not cheating (by man law of course. The Hidden Scrolls)

NEVER will. That's the quickest way to catch a bullet from a dude who feels like his life is over cause I smashed his one and only.

NEVER will. That's the quickest way to catch a bullet from a dude who feels like his life is over cause I smashed his one and only.

I would. I got caught a few times. Dude made idle threats via text to me, but as I said. Idle threats. Not my prob. He should've been satisfying his wife physically.

I would. I got caught a few times. Dude made idle threats via text to me, but as I said. Idle threats. Not my prob. He should've been satisfying his wife physically.

I've done it with multiple wives..... It ain't no different. Y'all dudes are so sensitive.

If u don't hit it somebody else will.

I've done it with multiple wives..... It ain't no different. Y'all dudes are so sensitive.

If u don't hit it somebody else will.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Its a no go.

Some of these desperate and crazy dudes out here will kill you over their female.

A lot of dudes on NT and the real world don't know how to turn down a bad situations, bc they think with your %%#!%$*!%.

They think any piece of buns thrown their way they gotta smash.

These shady az broads will invite you to the apartment, that they share with their man. The bf shows up and she tells you to jump in the closet. Then you gotta sleep in the closet or get your az blasted for a piece of butt.

Very true but on the same token you got guys who are this way aka baby daddy drama, or crazy stalker ex bf's

Originally Posted by Put em up

Its a no go.

Some of these desperate and crazy dudes out here will kill you over their female.

A lot of dudes on NT and the real world don't know how to turn down a bad situations, bc they think with your %%#!%$*!%.

They think any piece of buns thrown their way they gotta smash.

These shady az broads will invite you to the apartment, that they share with their man. The bf shows up and she tells you to jump in the closet. Then you gotta sleep in the closet or get your az blasted for a piece of butt.

Very true but on the same token you got guys who are this way aka baby daddy drama, or crazy stalker ex bf's

Back
Top Bottom