Real Talk, Would You Smash a Married Woman? Vol. IDS

Never... that is just wrong. I wouldn't even want anyone to do that to mine so why would you do it to someone else's?

Never... that is just wrong. I wouldn't even want anyone to do that to mine so why would you do it to someone else's?

Married?

Im a dog and would smash anything with a pulse thats above a 5 on the beauty scale.....

But someone married that chick that was eyeing you meaning.... someone truly loves that dirty piece of meat. Meaning a man that married for love might be willing to murk you for smashing his nasty %+#%* wife.

not worth the risk....

NOW

If she was not married I would smash with no remorse... even if chick had a man. But marriage is on another level

Married?

Im a dog and would smash anything with a pulse thats above a 5 on the beauty scale.....

But someone married that chick that was eyeing you meaning.... someone truly loves that dirty piece of meat. Meaning a man that married for love might be willing to murk you for smashing his nasty %+#%* wife.

not worth the risk....

NOW

If she was not married I would smash with no remorse... even if chick had a man. But marriage is on another level

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Did once.  It was like 2 or 3 years ago, the day after the 4th of July.  She lived across the street from me.  I was outside shootin around in the driveway, and she was outside mowing.  She came over and started saying !+@@ like "I see you have basketball down, but I can help you learn some other things..." and a bunch of !+@@ like that.  I kept turning it down, cuz I knew she was married and what not.  She kept talkin, and I finally said you can come in and kick it if you want cuz a man can only turn down P so many times, morals or not...  She came in, we did our thing.  When we got done she runs to the bathroom and starts throwin up, and just passes out.  I'm confused as ++%! at this point.  Turns out she was wasted.  (How the ++%! I'm sposed to know this chicks mowing wasted?)  Her pops comes over ringing my door bell, poundin on the door cuz he saw her in my driveway talkin to me.  She's still passed out in my bathroom.  I finally let him in, cuz I didn't know what the ++%! to do.  He yells at me a bunch, I just kinda stoneface him cuz idk what the ++%! to say at that point.  He tells me he will be back with the sherrif, and I know broads are always winnin those cases and lockin up innocent dudes, so I get kinda scared.  Dip out to my buddies, while trying to get ahold of my lawyer but he's on vacation.  Chicks dad comes back over to my house and starts *****in out my brother who he thinks is me.  My bro is like "Who the ++%! are you, and what the ++%! are you talkin about?"  Dude realizes it's not me, so tells my brother I better come over and talk to him ASAP.  By the time I get home, the chicks husband has came over and told my parents everything.  My brother hooks me up with my lawyer's son's cell number, so I get ahold of him and find out I'm alright.  Talked to the chicks dad anyway, he told me she's denying we did anything, but if I tell him the truth he won't get the cops involved.  I tell him, yea we did ++%!.  He yells at me some more, thought I gave her the booze.  I tell him I didn't, and I didn't even know she was drunk.  He calms down.  I leave.  Nothing else ever happens with it. 

In conclusion: It was not worth it at all cuz it had me stressed out for a couple days, but I might do it again if given the chance and if it's a better situation... 

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Did once.  It was like 2 or 3 years ago, the day after the 4th of July.  She lived across the street from me.  I was outside shootin around in the driveway, and she was outside mowing.  She came over and started saying !+@@ like "I see you have basketball down, but I can help you learn some other things..." and a bunch of !+@@ like that.  I kept turning it down, cuz I knew she was married and what not.  She kept talkin, and I finally said you can come in and kick it if you want cuz a man can only turn down P so many times, morals or not...  She came in, we did our thing.  When we got done she runs to the bathroom and starts throwin up, and just passes out.  I'm confused as ++%! at this point.  Turns out she was wasted.  (How the ++%! I'm sposed to know this chicks mowing wasted?)  Her pops comes over ringing my door bell, poundin on the door cuz he saw her in my driveway talkin to me.  She's still passed out in my bathroom.  I finally let him in, cuz I didn't know what the ++%! to do.  He yells at me a bunch, I just kinda stoneface him cuz idk what the ++%! to say at that point.  He tells me he will be back with the sherrif, and I know broads are always winnin those cases and lockin up innocent dudes, so I get kinda scared.  Dip out to my buddies, while trying to get ahold of my lawyer but he's on vacation.  Chicks dad comes back over to my house and starts *****in out my brother who he thinks is me.  My bro is like "Who the ++%! are you, and what the ++%! are you talkin about?"  Dude realizes it's not me, so tells my brother I better come over and talk to him ASAP.  By the time I get home, the chicks husband has came over and told my parents everything.  My brother hooks me up with my lawyer's son's cell number, so I get ahold of him and find out I'm alright.  Talked to the chicks dad anyway, he told me she's denying we did anything, but if I tell him the truth he won't get the cops involved.  I tell him, yea we did ++%!.  He yells at me some more, thought I gave her the booze.  I tell him I didn't, and I didn't even know she was drunk.  He calms down.  I leave.  Nothing else ever happens with it. 

In conclusion: It was not worth it at all cuz it had me stressed out for a couple days, but I might do it again if given the chance and if it's a better situation... 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all you saying karma is a ____, good and bad things happen to you all the time.. that's just how life works

Now would u change your decision?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all you saying karma is a ____, good and bad things happen to you all the time.. that's just how life works

Now would u change your decision?

a married woman was my J.O. for about a year. prolly cud still hit it if i hit her up.

a married woman was my J.O. for about a year. prolly cud still hit it if i hit her up.

I have in the past..

The chick I smash.. hid it from me that she was married.. because the dude was in prison.. I was highly upset she didn't tell me.. but it honestly didn't change the relationship.. after the fact.. I couldn't really blame her..

It would probably happen in the future.. but it definitely depends on the female.. the husband and the situation..

I have in the past..

The chick I smash.. hid it from me that she was married.. because the dude was in prison.. I was highly upset she didn't tell me.. but it honestly didn't change the relationship.. after the fact.. I couldn't really blame her..

It would probably happen in the future.. but it definitely depends on the female.. the husband and the situation..

I have before..

I did not have a clue..until she told me that she was married..and dude was in prison..

I was highly upset she didn't tell me..but honestly it didn't change the relationship..because I couldn't blame her..

So to answer your question OP..

Yes..

But it absolutely depends on the female..the husband..and the situation that they are in..

I have before..

I did not have a clue..until she told me that she was married..and dude was in prison..

I was highly upset she didn't tell me..but honestly it didn't change the relationship..because I couldn't blame her..

So to answer your question OP..

Yes..

But it absolutely depends on the female..the husband..and the situation that they are in..

Back
Top Bottom