Real Talk, Would You Smash a Married Woman? Vol. IDS

Was in Miami for the long weekend and went to Doraku for happy hour. Lady across the table is eyeing me up. She has a ring. She's still eyeing me up. She's on vacay from Houston. Question is, would you smash? I had the chance later that night but it didn't happen and I'm kind of glad it didn't cause I've always told myself I would never touch another man's woman.

So would you smash a married woman?

Or if you already have done it, what was the situation and how did you feel directly after doing the deed and how do you feel today?

Cliff notes: Married Mexican shorty wants the D but I didn't smash.

Was in Miami for the long weekend and went to Doraku for happy hour. Lady across the table is eyeing me up. She has a ring. She's still eyeing me up. She's on vacay from Houston. Question is, would you smash? I had the chance later that night but it didn't happen and I'm kind of glad it didn't cause I've always told myself I would never touch another man's woman.

So would you smash a married woman?

Or if you already have done it, what was the situation and how did you feel directly after doing the deed and how do you feel today?

Cliff notes: Married Mexican shorty wants the D but I didn't smash.

Done it before and I would definitely NOT do it again. Just doesn't sit well with me now.

Done it before and I would definitely NOT do it again. Just doesn't sit well with me now.

I never have knowingly ... and I wouldn't.

But I have found out after the smash then stopped.

Don't do it though. Bad karma awaits you if you do

I never have knowingly ... and I wouldn't.

But I have found out after the smash then stopped.

Don't do it though. Bad karma awaits you if you do

ask my dude tim teufel on here
laugh.gif
  he's expierenced in this field

i wouldn't do it just because i know how some dudes get over something like that and plain and simple i don't wanna deal with the potential negative aftermath because women think with their hearts and emotions way to much so while you keep it moving after smashing, she'll tell hubby either out of regret or when she's mad at him and the way some people are on that revenge *** after someone smashes their girl, it's probably 200 times worse if someone smashed their wifey
laugh.gif
     i really could care less about the husband to be honest with you but i know that's one of those things that can make another man do some psycho type stuff.

ask my dude tim teufel on here
laugh.gif
  he's expierenced in this field

i wouldn't do it just because i know how some dudes get over something like that and plain and simple i don't wanna deal with the potential negative aftermath because women think with their hearts and emotions way to much so while you keep it moving after smashing, she'll tell hubby either out of regret or when she's mad at him and the way some people are on that revenge *** after someone smashes their girl, it's probably 200 times worse if someone smashed their wifey
laugh.gif
     i really could care less about the husband to be honest with you but i know that's one of those things that can make another man do some psycho type stuff.

Its a no go.

Some of these desperate and crazy dudes out here will kill you over their female.

A lot of dudes on NT and the real world don't know how to turn down a bad situations, bc they think with your %%#!%$*!%.

They think any piece of buns thrown their way they gotta smash.

These shady az broads will invite you to the apartment, that they share with their man. The bf shows up and she tells you to jump in the closet. Then you gotta sleep in the closet or get your az blasted for a piece of butt.

Its a no go.

Some of these desperate and crazy dudes out here will kill you over their female.

A lot of dudes on NT and the real world don't know how to turn down a bad situations, bc they think with your %%#!%$*!%.

These shady az broads will invite you to the apartment, that they share with their man. The bf shows up and she tells you to jump in the closet. Then you gotta sleep in the closet or get your az blasted for a piece of butt.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Its a no go.

this is so true
laugh.gif

like i said i could care less about the chicks boyfriend or husband and the reason i'd turn it down isn't because i care how they feel  but because i know it's damn true that alot of dudes are willing to catch a case over their gf cheating and if you were to knowingly bang a married chick and their husband wanted to get payback he'd be completely justified as well.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Its a no go.

this is so true
laugh.gif

like i said i could care less about the chicks boyfriend or husband and the reason i'd turn it down isn't because i care how they feel  but because i know it's damn true that alot of dudes are willing to catch a case over their gf cheating and if you were to knowingly bang a married chick and their husband wanted to get payback he'd be completely justified as well.

morally i could care less however i'm not trying to get killed over a woman so i would have to say no.

morally i could care less however i'm not trying to get killed over a woman so i would have to say no.

Back
Top Bottom