Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Naomi doesn't look good at all. She'd be perfect for something to jumpoff with as a friend.
Just the way RoyLee played it 
pimp.gif

Feels like the season ended too soon. Def. best RW i've seen in years and I haven't been keepin up like that.

Feels like the season ended too soon. Def. best RW i've seen in years and I haven't been keepin up like that.

best season of Real World in a long time. Leroy (RIP to his friend, would suck to get that news during your last week in Vegas like that) & Mike Mike always provided lulz.

Dustin & Adam are still LAMES; and I would've poked Cooke. jock chicks know how to take a d***

best season of Real World in a long time. Leroy (RIP to his friend, would suck to get that news during your last week in Vegas like that) & Mike Mike always provided lulz.

Dustin & Adam are still LAMES; and I would've poked Cooke. jock chicks know how to take a d***

roll.gif
@ Leroy "Mike is my BFF so I'm going to do everything in my power to DESTROY his wife tonight"

or something like that
laugh.gif

Sad to see Leroy's friend get killed, didn't really see that coming at all.

The wedding was funny as hell, I barely noticed Cooke was dressed up in a tux as a groomsman
laugh.gif
and their vows were great.

Really good season, I could watch Mike and Leroy hang out anytime, what a hilarious friendship. Looking forward to the Challenge now, though.

roll.gif
@ Leroy "Mike is my BFF so I'm going to do everything in my power to DESTROY his wife tonight"

or something like that
laugh.gif

The wedding was funny as hell, I barely noticed Cooke was dressed up in a tux as a groomsman
laugh.gif

Really good season, I could watch Mike and Leroy hang out anytime, what a hilarious friendship. Looking forward to the Challenge now, though.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

roll.gif

or something like that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

basically sums it up 
laugh.gif

top 2 or 3 season of the last...long !%@ time. gone too soon 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

roll.gif

or something like that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

basically sums it up 
laugh.gif

top 2 or 3 season of the last...long !%@ time. gone too soon 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom