Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Yeah I completely forgot about her until they showed a clip of her briefly.

Either it fizzled out or she was just there for the fame for an episode.

Or it was scripted and lazy writing
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
mike mike tweeted about her, they lasted about 50% of the time on the show, MTV chose not to air it

laugh.gif
mike mike tweeted about her, they lasted about 50% of the time on the show, MTV chose not to air it

roll.gif
@ Leroy "Mike is my BFF so I'm going to do everything in my power to DESTROY his wife tonight"

or something like that
laugh.gif

Sad to see Leroy's friend get killed, didn't really see that coming at all.

The wedding was funny as hell, I barely noticed Cooke was dressed up in a tux as a groomsman
laugh.gif
and their vows were great.

Really good season, I could watch Mike and Leroy hang out anytime, what a hilarious friendship. Looking forward to the Challenge now, though.

Agreed.

Based on the early previews I thought this season would be terrible, but it turned out to be one of the better Real Word seasons in a long time.

Hopefully the Challenge Rivals doesn't dissapoint.

roll.gif
@ Leroy "Mike is my BFF so I'm going to do everything in my power to DESTROY his wife tonight"

or something like that
laugh.gif

Sad to see Leroy's friend get killed, didn't really see that coming at all.

The wedding was funny as hell, I barely noticed Cooke was dressed up in a tux as a groomsman
laugh.gif
and their vows were great.

Really good season, I could watch Mike and Leroy hang out anytime, what a hilarious friendship. Looking forward to the Challenge now, though.

Agreed.

Based on the early previews I thought this season would be terrible, but it turned out to be one of the better Real Word seasons in a long time.

Hopefully the Challenge Rivals doesn't dissapoint.

Just seen the final episode, finally.

Damn, one of my fav shows to watch and it's gone.
frown.gif

Just seen the final episode, finally.

Damn, one of my fav shows to watch and it's gone.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

The Challenge..we'll see if Leroy bout that life... with fools like Wes and CT he better be bout it.
CT only punches people way smaller than him.  Leroy is way more brolic than him.  He should put CT to sleep if he acts up.  I'm guessing Le will be paired up with Adam.  I hope he throws some hands on that fool.
Last challenge Wes looked like he did roids.  

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

The Challenge..we'll see if Leroy bout that life... with fools like Wes and CT he better be bout it.
CT only punches people way smaller than him.  Leroy is way more brolic than him.  He should put CT to sleep if he acts up.  I'm guessing Le will be paired up with Adam.  I hope he throws some hands on that fool.
Last challenge Wes looked like he did roids.  

Wasnt Mikes girl going on some mission trip or something when he met her? I know she was going somewhere.

Wasnt Mikes girl going on some mission trip or something when he met her? I know she was going somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom