Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Nany is such a damn idiot...her getting all upset is telling on herself...

i think she came out there planning to break up with him...this show is making it easier for her...

I think so too.

6 years in and all of a sudden their relationship is "flawed".
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Naomi is completely open about her life. She says she's had twelve sexual partners since attending college, and doesn't regret any of them. With her arrival in Vegas, could number 13 be far off?

http://www.mtv.com/shows/...html?personalityId=14660

i'll still hit
Naomi is underrated I'd smash with the passion of 2Pac on a hundred different versions of "Hit 'em Up". Dustin is a Lame sandwich with extra cheese

-The Juice

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Naomi is completely open about her life. She says she's had twelve sexual partners since attending college, and doesn't regret any of them. With her arrival in Vegas, could number 13 be far off?

http://www.mtv.com/shows/...html?personalityId=14660

i'll still hit
Naomi is underrated I'd smash with the passion of 2Pac on a hundred different versions of "Hit 'em Up". Dustin is a Lame sandwich with extra cheese

-The Juice

I don't think he's selfish, I just think he's competitive. I don't like losing at anything so I don't blame him

I don't think he's selfish, I just think he's competitive. I don't like losing at anything so I don't blame him

Originally Posted by toine2983

i think she came out there planning to break up with him...this show is making it easier for her...

I think so too.

laugh.gif

exactly...

if seems like there are two scenes every episode where Leroy has to in some shape or form let everyone know he didn't go to college...

or that he's not that smart
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

I think so too.

laugh.gif

exactly...

if seems like there are two scenes every episode where Leroy has to in some shape or form let everyone know he didn't go to college...

or that he's not that smart
eyes.gif

roll.gif
Females giving their other female friends bad advice (as usual). These broads really think Adam is going to stop bangin other chicks for Nany. Dude been showin his hands since the season started, yet they still making horrible bets.

clueless females
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

roll.gif
Females giving their other female friends bad advice (as usual). These broads really think Adam is going to stop bangin other chicks for Nany. Dude been showin his hands since the season started, yet they still making horrible bets.

clueless females
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Dude, only Michael Jordan is allowed to be recognized for his competitiveness around this message board. Everyone else is just selfish.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Dude, only Michael Jordan is allowed to be recognized for his competitiveness around this message board. Everyone else is just selfish.

I was dying at Dustin at the race track
roll.gif
roll.gif
I like to win too but that was going overboard and beyond.

Adam is winning right about now..Nany is looking official.

I was dying at Dustin at the race track
roll.gif
roll.gif
I like to win too but that was going overboard and beyond.

Adam is winning right about now..Nany is looking official.

Back
Top Bottom