Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by LadyKiller32

roll.gif
Females giving their other female friends bad advice (as usual). These broads really think Adam is going to stop bangin other chicks for Nany. Dude been showin his hands since the season started, yet they still making horrible bets.

clueless females
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice
after
pimp.gif
, i thought i was bugging out when i heard that +!++@%$ .  Adam not a nice guy he is a scumbag

Originally Posted by LadyKiller32

roll.gif
Females giving their other female friends bad advice (as usual). These broads really think Adam is going to stop bangin other chicks for Nany. Dude been showin his hands since the season started, yet they still making horrible bets.

clueless females
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice
after
pimp.gif
, i thought i was bugging out when i heard that +!++@%$ .  Adam not a nice guy he is a scumbag

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by toine2983

Nany is such a damn idiot...her getting all upset is telling on herself...

i think she came out there planning to break up with him...this show is making it easier for her...

I think so too.

6 years in and all of a sudden their relationship is "flawed".
laugh.gif

exactly...

if seems like there are two scenes every episode where Leroy has to in some shape or form let everyone know he didn't go to college...

or that he's not that smart
eyes.gif
I think he's just trying make everyone forget about the drama the rest of the house starts. He's always clowning about something or someone. The only time he's gotten mad I'm gonna put a boot in ya !@# is when Adam tried to get big.  Leroy is just there to chill and clown and learn a thing a two (smash Naomi) and have a good time

Originally Posted by toine2983

Nany is such a damn idiot...her getting all upset is telling on herself...

i think she came out there planning to break up with him...this show is making it easier for her...

I think so too.

6 years in and all of a sudden their relationship is "flawed".
laugh.gif

exactly...

if seems like there are two scenes every episode where Leroy has to in some shape or form let everyone know he didn't go to college...

or that he's not that smart
eyes.gif
I think he's just trying make everyone forget about the drama the rest of the house starts. He's always clowning about something or someone. The only time he's gotten mad I'm gonna put a boot in ya !@# is when Adam tried to get big.  Leroy is just there to chill and clown and learn a thing a two (smash Naomi) and have a good time

wow... Nany really broke up with her boyfriend for that clown.

Dude said that Nany told him he better have a ring when she comes back. Foul.

wow... Nany really broke up with her boyfriend for that clown.

Dude said that Nany told him he better have a ring when she comes back. Foul.

Honestly I don't even care about the rest of the season. I just want to see the Reunion where Nany gets asked about being made a fool of on national television
pimp.gif
. LeRoy is dat dude my guy eating a thick steak with no knife. And these chicks HONESTLY feel Adam is sweethearted guy ROMFL

-The Juice

Honestly I don't even care about the rest of the season. I just want to see the Reunion where Nany gets asked about being made a fool of on national television
pimp.gif
. LeRoy is dat dude my guy eating a thick steak with no knife. And these chicks HONESTLY feel Adam is sweethearted guy ROMFL

-The Juice

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Goodness that boy Jordy poured his heart out.
eek.gif

He was in a relationship with her for 6 years though and for their relationship to just dissolve as soon as she goes to Vegas I'd be pretty damn pissed

30t6p3b.gif
@ this grimey *%+ dude Adam

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Goodness that boy Jordy poured his heart out.
eek.gif

He was in a relationship with her for 6 years though and for their relationship to just dissolve as soon as she goes to Vegas I'd be pretty damn pissed

30t6p3b.gif
@ this grimey *%+ dude Adam

Back
Top Bottom