Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Nany loooves the attention. Those two are really on some high school/Romeo and Juliet stuff..

Yep.
laugh.gif

One minute everybody is trying to calm Adam down, the next everyone's consoling her after she went on a tantrum that came out of nowhere about being abused.
eyes.gif

This show is something else man I swear. I don't feel bad for Nany at all. Like what y'all said she craves the attention and it's sick to me. I bet my dude Jordy is laughing his !#$ off right now. This broad really cried in the club? The the two girls give bad advice gassing her up like that. I'm glad to see what Leroy is going to. Adam gets away with so much but give him card because he has problems. Eff his problems and worry about yourself.

This show is something else man I swear. I don't feel bad for Nany at all. Like what y'all said she craves the attention and it's sick to me. I bet my dude Jordy is laughing his !#$ off right now. This broad really cried in the club? The the two girls give bad advice gassing her up like that. I'm glad to see what Leroy is going to. Adam gets away with so much but give him card because he has problems. Eff his problems and worry about yourself.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Nany loooves the attention. Those two are really on some high school/Romeo and Juliet stuff..

Yep.
laugh.gif

One minute everybody is trying to calm Adam down, the next everyone's consoling her after she went on a tantrum that came out of nowhere about being abused.
eyes.gif
x2

She loves the drama.. Always talking about how she doesn't need him and she always goes crawling back. Funny how she was all in Adam's business and telling him to open up, when she has her own skeletons in her closet.  Hypocrite.

...and this dude Adam is a clown.  Hopefully he doesn't get kicked off the show because his stupidity brings the lulz.  I can't wait to see Leroy call this dude out.  All bark, no bite.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Yep.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
x2

She loves the drama.. Always talking about how she doesn't need him and she always goes crawling back. Funny how she was all in Adam's business and telling him to open up, when she has her own skeletons in her closet.  Hypocrite.

...and this dude Adam is a clown.  Hopefully he doesn't get kicked off the show because his stupidity brings the lulz.  I can't wait to see Leroy call this dude out.  All bark, no bite.

Adam is like that friend that can never put on a proper fit on during social events. By no means do I expect people to wear tuxedos or suits but come on son, at least wear a crisp tee lol.

Adam is like that friend that can never put on a proper fit on during social events. By no means do I expect people to wear tuxedos or suits but come on son, at least wear a crisp tee lol.

This n' leroy winning...dude can pull w/e on random nights and still hit his roommate
30t6p3b.gif
wish I could find a side chick like that
laugh.gif

This n' leroy winning...dude can pull w/e on random nights and still hit his roommate
30t6p3b.gif
wish I could find a side chick like that
laugh.gif

i must have missed something. what was Adam flipping out about anyway??? i'm sure it wasn't that they kicked him out of the club. or was he just flipping out for no reason because he was drunk? he needs AA in the worst way. he has got some serious issues.

i must have missed something. what was Adam flipping out about anyway??? i'm sure it wasn't that they kicked him out of the club. or was he just flipping out for no reason because he was drunk? he needs AA in the worst way. he has got some serious issues.

Back
Top Bottom