Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Adam
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
what a db.

stunna shades in the club
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I can't STAND people who act like this when they are drunk, %@#@ is beyond annoying.

Adam and Nany need a detox room in the house
laugh.gif

I can't STAND people who act like this when they are drunk, %@#@ is beyond annoying.

Adam and Nany need a detox room in the house
laugh.gif

anyone laugh through that whole thing?

nani using the word bro just made her that much more
pimp.gif
to me. haha.

anyone laugh through that whole thing?

nani using the word bro just made her that much more
pimp.gif
to me. haha.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Dusty is the only one lookin out for Nany.

Its obvious this is her type. She cried about picking these guys and went on to make out with him in the club

Nany is such a bird. She likes this stuff. She says he's not her problem but she stands in his face. Leave the room!
this

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Dusty is the only one lookin out for Nany.

Its obvious this is her type. She cried about picking these guys and went on to make out with him in the club

Nany is such a bird. She likes this stuff. She says he's not her problem but she stands in his face. Leave the room!
this

There are no words to describe this dude Adam anymore. Nany got that complex of tying to make a pimp a regular guy. Dustin needs to be like yo just like a guy can't make a garden tool woman a housewife, she can't find a bad boy and make him good.

Adam's moron friends just kinda standing there acting like why y'all trippin this is how he is...
I did laugh through the thing too ^^^^^ I was laughing more at Dustin trying to be the peacemaker, than Adam and his foolishness

There are no words to describe this dude Adam anymore. Nany got that complex of tying to make a pimp a regular guy. Dustin needs to be like yo just like a guy can't make a garden tool woman a housewife, she can't find a bad boy and make him good.

Adam's moron friends just kinda standing there acting like why y'all trippin this is how he is...
I did laugh through the thing too ^^^^^ I was laughing more at Dustin trying to be the peacemaker, than Adam and his foolishness

Dammit be cool Leroy, you know brothas got a short leash on the Real World
laugh.gif

He right though, Adam getting a pass for acting stupid so he should too

Dammit be cool Leroy, you know brothas got a short leash on the Real World
laugh.gif

He right though, Adam getting a pass for acting stupid so he should too

Leroy is bout that life, from the preview it looks like that get all mad at Leroy acting like Adam and trying to talk sense to him. He's gonna put them all on blast cuz they treat Adam like like a two year old having a tantrum yet they all attack him...

Leroy is bout that life, from the preview it looks like that get all mad at Leroy acting like Adam and trying to talk sense to him. He's gonna put them all on blast cuz they treat Adam like like a two year old having a tantrum yet they all attack him...

Grown men not knowing how to handle liquor/their limits FTL 
30t6p3b.gif

I thought this was going to be the episode Adam get kicked out in 
nerd.gif

Leroy and Mike Mike seem like real chill dudes, this cast has been on point overall. Nany is a biiiiiiirddddd but Adam is making himself look like a damn fool straight up 
laugh.gif

Grown men not knowing how to handle liquor/their limits FTL 
30t6p3b.gif

I thought this was going to be the episode Adam get kicked out in 
nerd.gif

Leroy and Mike Mike seem like real chill dudes, this cast has been on point overall. Nany is a biiiiiiirddddd but Adam is making himself look like a damn fool straight up 
laugh.gif

I mess with Leroy.

Dude thinks exactly how I do in a situation like that. I hate being around destructive people.

Watch Nany wanna smush him now saogs;hgs;odfs
laugh.gif

I mess with Leroy.

Dude thinks exactly how I do in a situation like that. I hate being around destructive people.

Watch Nany wanna smush him now saogs;hgs;odfs
laugh.gif

I like what LeRoy is gonna do next week, Its gonna expose how much Adam gets away with stuff and it will subliminally show America that when black people do the same thing everyone is worried for their life, but when Adam does this crazy stuff it's ok to do so time and time again

i bet a roommate pulls the I'm afraid of LeRoy crap smh

Back
Top Bottom