Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

so honestly i never watched this because it looked like it was gonna be booty, but after reading what yall are saying is it a good idea to catch up?

i'd recommend it, its been more entertaining than I thought it would be going in. Lots of conflict among the roommates. The only time the whole house has been cool with each other was when they all first met, after that its pretty much be one conflict after another    

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

so honestly i never watched this because it looked like it was gonna be booty, but after reading what yall are saying is it a good idea to catch up?

i'd recommend it, its been more entertaining than I thought it would be going in. Lots of conflict among the roommates. The only time the whole house has been cool with each other was when they all first met, after that its pretty much be one conflict after another    

Heather looks like shell let a %*#!@ nut on her face.
Cooke looks like shell ask for a %*#!@ to nut on her face.

The clear winner here is Cooke.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My duuuuuuuuuuude said "EAT your salad".

Heather looks like shell let a %*#!@ nut on her face.
Cooke looks like shell ask for a %*#!@ to nut on her face.

The clear winner here is Cooke.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My duuuuuuuuuuude said "EAT your salad".

nevermind i saw the clip in here the other day...

i see your fave Leroy agrees with me
pimp.gif

i'm gonna need Leroy to help Mike out...the joints he picks on his own are
alien.gif

nevermind i saw the clip in here the other day...

i see your fave Leroy agrees with me
pimp.gif

i'm gonna need Leroy to help Mike out...the joints he picks on his own are
alien.gif

Heather is a dumb @#$ trick.. talking about I would never do that to you.. and when i'm drunk I take responsibility for my own actions.. but when she was drunk her and nany did some @#)! and that's supposed to be different??

Heather is a dumb @#$ trick.. talking about I would never do that to you.. and when i'm drunk I take responsibility for my own actions.. but when she was drunk her and nany did some @#)! and that's supposed to be different??

Dustin is a +%$+%. She deaded him, then contradicts herself and hooks up with a female roommate, and then gets pissed when he goes out and makes out with another chick? W TF is that about? Don't apologize for that !#%!.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom