Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Dustin is a +%$+%. She deaded him, then contradicts herself and hooks up with a female roommate, and then gets pissed when he goes out and makes out with another chick? W TF is that about? Don't apologize for that !#%!.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

whats up with these guys and subway damn
laugh.gif
, and at mike mike having to resort to making up a whole new life to pick up girls

I really, really don't like these dumb @+@ broads. When they get together, it's like a meeting at the back of the small bus. Nany is the ring leader too, which makes her the dumbest of them all.

edit: I forgot about that truth or dare kiss too. I wonder if he brought that up & they edited it out somewhere. I thought Heather was better than this.

whats up with these guys and subway damn
laugh.gif
, and at mike mike having to resort to making up a whole new life to pick up girls

they deserve each other...

he had a drunk kids and she kissed mike on truth or dare...

if it wasn't for the gay for pay thing they'd be even

mike & leroy feel me...

i didn't even realize the girls were becoming cool with her...

I really, really don't like these dumb @+@ broads. When they get together, it's like a meeting at the back of the small bus. Nany is the ring leader too, which makes her the dumbest of them all.

edit: I forgot about that truth or dare kiss too. I wonder if he brought that up & they edited it out somewhere. I thought Heather was better than this.

they deserve each other...

he had a drunk kids and she kissed mike on truth or dare...

if it wasn't for the gay for pay thing they'd be even

mike & leroy feel me...

i didn't even realize the girls were becoming cool with her...

Wait, so this chick naomi saying never to hook up wit him again knowing damn well she prob smash zito on the low? come on son. i would never take advice from a chick who let ninjas smash raw dog.

Wait, so this chick naomi saying never to hook up wit him again knowing damn well she prob smash zito on the low? come on son. i would never take advice from a chick who let ninjas smash raw dog.

^ its not the bigger woman when the %#!! popped off in the first place cuz of you...

ya'll are way to open off Cooke's 'i'm one of the guys' thing

^ its not the bigger woman when the %#!! popped off in the first place cuz of you...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

she kissed a single man. how dare she 
eyes.gif

she kissed a single man. how dare she 
eyes.gif

#@%! popped off because the other girls spazzed out at her kissing Zito drunk after Heather broke up with him while Heather actually $%%%++ Nany and no one thought anything about it
indifferent.gif

#@%! popped off because the other girls spazzed out at her kissing Zito drunk after Heather broke up with him while Heather actually $%%%++ Nany and no one thought anything about it
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom