Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

This dude Mike got me wanting to start a brand new relationship.

Aint nothin like that "getting to know a really cool chick" stage.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

^ its not the bigger woman when the %#!! popped off in the first place cuz of you...

ya'll are way to open off Cooke's 'i'm one of the guys' thing
Not really, usually females that say that are %%$# too. But I see no problem in what she did since Dustin is single.

i didn't even realize it till mike and roylee pointed it out but even after how it went down when she first got there all the girls were getting along heather didn't even trip off of what she said like the other two and then she turns around and does what she said she wouldn't...

she straight up told mike and roylee +*!! everyone i'm gonna do what i want...thats fine but dont stand there with your mouth all open cuz you're confused on why people don't like you...

had she never said what she said about breaking them up this would be less of an issue but she did say and i believe she meant it...she just lucked out that she wasn't the reason they broke up

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

^ its not the bigger woman when the %#!! popped off in the first place cuz of you...

ya'll are way to open off Cooke's 'i'm one of the guys' thing
Not really, usually females that say that are %%$# too. But I see no problem in what she did since Dustin is single.

i didn't even realize it till mike and roylee pointed it out but even after how it went down when she first got there all the girls were getting along heather didn't even trip off of what she said like the other two and then she turns around and does what she said she wouldn't...

she straight up told mike and roylee +*!! everyone i'm gonna do what i want...thats fine but dont stand there with your mouth all open cuz you're confused on why people don't like you...

had she never said what she said about breaking them up this would be less of an issue but she did say and i believe she meant it...she just lucked out that she wasn't the reason they broke up

He didn't seal the deal
30t6p3b.gif

You guys think MTV is paying for the private investigator?
+$@+% had all this info for this long and decides to do it when shes on a reality show?
indifferent.gif

You guys think MTV is paying for the private investigator?
+$@+% had all this info for this long and decides to do it when shes on a reality show?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom