Real World: Skeletons - 30th season Premieres Dec. 16th

That chick teasing the black dude and basically saying in the confessional he'll never smash claiming it's cuz of the roommate thing :smh: Thengoes hooks up with the other roommate dude :lol: Main reason why I make sure I have a sure thing lined up during or after the club.

The girls ganging up on the meth head thief blond for only putting in $50 for drinks :lol: They would've hate me. First thing I would've done is ask for a tab in my name and a separate check to distance myself from the rest of these alcoholics.

Same chick being mad cuz dude hooks up with the blond is sad. No surprise she's the online bully.

Don't think I've seen an episode since Greg Halstead got kicked out.

Greg was that DUDE. They did him so grimey with the editing, though.

How much MTV pay for these gigs? They getting guap?

You don't get paid for being on the show. I actually interviewed to be on the show a couple years ago as a joke. Went to the meet and greet, got asked to fill out an application then they wanted to do a Skype interview. It was too real for me at that point and I didn't want to ruin my life.

they've gotta stop showing the camera man on camera. how you gonna have ol' girl running around naked and then show some big guy with a freaking giant camera chasing after her :smh:

Forgot this was on again.
laugh.gif

Gotta catch the new episode online.

Just caught the 2nd ep.

So Madison was a junkie on some Bonnie and Clyde steez with her old bf? The other chick summed it up nicely, she isn't actually dumb she's just always faking being happy :smh:

I can see where some would think this is scripted but I think it's more insulting editing along with picking individuals that are very easily manipulated and prone to what gets ratings on reality tv.

For example, the whole lame thing with Bruno and Sylvia. They purposely picked a temperamental jealous guy and a very damaged chick who both are trying to reform and get their lives together.

I see the black guy is up next to get angry.

Shame ppl don't try to game the system with this. I'd act all insane in audition tapes and then just chill and be myself so I can smash in a nice house and be semi-famous for 3-4 months.

Last edited:
One of the better seasons in a loooonnnng time. I like it a lot so far. Everyone seems genuine and not putting on an act for the cameras.

Last edited:
just watch ep 2 - they got Bruno jealous so easy :smh:

and i thought the black guy would make it without any real incidents, but looks like the russian girl get to him next week

just watch ep 2 - they got Bruno jealous so easy :smh:

and i thought the black guy would make it without any real incidents, but looks like the russian girl get to him next week
Bruh everybody in the house is probably going to have a incident at some point.

RW don't cast normal people, though.
Normal enough sober, but get a few shots in them and logic, decorum, and manners become foreign concepts.

I thought this was obvious.

If you really think about it "normal" people wouldn't even send in an audition tape for a chance uproot their life and move into a house with a bunch of random people and a camera crew :lol:

Last edited:
RW don't cast normal people, though.
Normal enough sober, but get a few shots in them and logic, decorum, and manners become foreign concepts.

I thought this was obvious.

If you really think about it "normal" people wouldn't even send in an audition tape for a chance uproot their life and move into a house with a bunch of random people and a camera crew :lol:

Yeah, man being on this show will ruin the rest of your life.

Just watched episode 2. Things are heating up. Can't wait to see what happens tonight. Will post in here during/after

Man Violetta became so :evil: when she started speaking Russian in the first episode

The staten island chic and Madison voices are sooo annoying :lol:

Can you watch these online? MTV never show reruns and I haven't watched one episode yet

I think it's wack that they know that there is a twist

I'm not sure that they knew going in but Violetta's friend somewhat ruined it. Based on what I've seen, the roommates haven't confirmed it yet so they will still be shook when the first ones walk thru.

I think it's wack that they know that there is a twist

I'm not sure that they knew going in but Violetta's friend somewhat ruined it. Based on what I've seen, the roommates haven't confirmed it yet so they will still be shook when the first ones walk thru.

MTV could've did a better job of keeping it secretive if they wanted to

True. They shouldn't have aired it (for the viewers) but I'm not sure they can control the skeletons and their friends from talking.

I haven't watched the RW in awhile but everyone on this cast seems to have serious mental flaws that can and will lead up to them snapping even without the skeletons.

Back
Top Bottom