pimp.gif
Is your avy zooey? Something about her make me
embarassed.gif
  and 
devil.gif
 at the same time.
Yezzir!
pimp.gif

I love her, despite doing my man Tom dirty in 500 Days of Summer.

the dude who was talking about being a real life goon and being about that life
he also referred to spongebob multiple times though....

BLEE DAT

the dude who was talking about being a real life goon and being about that life
he also referred to spongebob multiple times though....

BLEE DAT

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
  and 
devil.gif
 at the same time.
Yezzir!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I still haven't seen it (been waiting for it to hit netflix on instant). Hope it doesn't ruin the movie for me.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
  and 
devil.gif
 at the same time.
Yezzir!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I still haven't seen it (been waiting for it to hit netflix on instant). Hope it doesn't ruin the movie for me.

the world is a totally different place now. I have enough to buy a house cash, but can't get a loan for 1/10th of my savings. too many people _raped_ the country and I just watched that movie "INSIDE JOB"
my key was this, and this is hard to do when you are swimming in debt. but once I seen my 1st real paper, I put away 80% of any profit I made. only spent what I had left, some exceptions were made, but that's how I am now.

who the hell would ever think I would buy a prius? I'm not ashamed at all. just filled up the car for the first time and it was $34 and I got 500 miles to the full tank.

meanwhile, the gas on my v12 is $98 and I get like 175 miles to a full tank if I'm lucky.

all the unnecessary toys are gone, anything in my crib that I got other than things I actually use like the TV or nice furniture now is worth something. I know for sure I can sell my art or collectibles.... but kix are totally worthless to me, so damn weird since I'm on NT and probably had the biggest collection on here, but everyone says I got out when it was good. 

I'm very lucky to not have to buy clothes almost ever and shoes even and on top of that, get a check for wearing the gear/kicks.....

even that money goes away for whatever. I've become a miser with fears of becoming broke again.

my mentor told me, I didn't get rich by giving my money away. but I do help and he's the guy who showed me where to feed the homeless on skid row and I'm telling you. it sucks, but I promise you, you have it better than these folks I see on a regular driving to work.

when I drive from Beverly Hills all thru the worst parts of LA, it's a wake up call daily.

you have internet and a cpu, these peeps have whats on them or whats inside a refrigerator box

the world is a totally different place now. I have enough to buy a house cash, but can't get a loan for 1/10th of my savings. too many people _raped_ the country and I just watched that movie "INSIDE JOB"
my key was this, and this is hard to do when you are swimming in debt. but once I seen my 1st real paper, I put away 80% of any profit I made. only spent what I had left, some exceptions were made, but that's how I am now.

who the hell would ever think I would buy a prius? I'm not ashamed at all. just filled up the car for the first time and it was $34 and I got 500 miles to the full tank.

meanwhile, the gas on my v12 is $98 and I get like 175 miles to a full tank if I'm lucky.

all the unnecessary toys are gone, anything in my crib that I got other than things I actually use like the TV or nice furniture now is worth something. I know for sure I can sell my art or collectibles.... but kix are totally worthless to me, so damn weird since I'm on NT and probably had the biggest collection on here, but everyone says I got out when it was good. 

I'm very lucky to not have to buy clothes almost ever and shoes even and on top of that, get a check for wearing the gear/kicks.....

even that money goes away for whatever. I've become a miser with fears of becoming broke again.

my mentor told me, I didn't get rich by giving my money away. but I do help and he's the guy who showed me where to feed the homeless on skid row and I'm telling you. it sucks, but I promise you, you have it better than these folks I see on a regular driving to work.

when I drive from Beverly Hills all thru the worst parts of LA, it's a wake up call daily.

you have internet and a cpu, these peeps have whats on them or whats inside a refrigerator box

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

embarassed.gif
  and 
devil.gif
 at the same time.
Yezzir!
pimp.gif

That was a learning experience though. He'll be alright with Autumn.

Im still not over it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

embarassed.gif
  and 
devil.gif
 at the same time.
Yezzir!
pimp.gif

That was a learning experience though. He'll be alright with Autumn.

Im still not over it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

embarassed.gif
  and 
devil.gif
 at the same time.
Yezzir!
pimp.gif

the "reality vs expectation" scene gets me
frown.gif
every time.
30t6p3b.gif
For real, that is probably one of the most realistic things I've ever seen in any movie ever.
We've all been there
frown.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

embarassed.gif
  and 
devil.gif
 at the same time.
Yezzir!
pimp.gif

the "reality vs expectation" scene gets me
frown.gif
every time.
30t6p3b.gif
For real, that is probably one of the most realistic things I've ever seen in any movie ever.
We've all been there
frown.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

"that sweet *@@ 80's gangsta lean ain't helping you out none either"
-Yung Calog on LovetheXIV
roll.gif
roll.gif

That guy came out of nowhere and made a name for himself.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

"that sweet *@@ 80's gangsta lean ain't helping you out none either"
-Yung Calog on LovetheXIV
roll.gif
roll.gif

That guy came out of nowhere and made a name for himself.

Back
Top Bottom