realest thing anyone's ever said on NT?

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

"You can lose money chasing women, but you cant lose women chasing money"

True Story.......and I remember someone saying "Youd rather have Space Jams than space"......$#@% made me think a little

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

"Explore your heart, my G"

DreDreezy!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Go ahead and press that reply button so it can get Jay-Z superugly"

Or "This could get ugly. Oh wait..." after an ugly person posts a picture in a PYP

"Go ahead and press that reply button so it can get Jay-Z superugly"

Or "This could get ugly. Oh wait..." after an ugly person posts a picture in a PYP

Wait, it has to be when Ben Baller went in on that girl in that thread where everyone was giving him grief for getting with that new JO.

Dude ethered her back to the womb.

Wait, it has to be when Ben Baller went in on that girl in that thread where everyone was giving him grief for getting with that new JO.

Dude ethered her back to the womb.

When NinjaHood was breaking down the Roles of the Ninja Turtles.... Probably the realest/funniest %!%# I've ever read on NT
laugh.gif

When NinjaHood was breaking down the Roles of the Ninja Turtles.... Probably the realest/funniest %!%# I've ever read on NT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I remember that... Link?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I remember that... Link?

Back
Top Bottom