Realistically, do you think you can blow $1 trillion?

A trillion you say?

trillion-dollar-image.jpg

giphy.gif

Your not blowing through a trillion lol.

Isnt that like 1 billion x 1,000?

Nah, I don't see it.

I would purchase Brooklyn

Would begin by systematically purchasing stores, properties, apartment buildings, etc.

Institute ridiculous rent cuts and just dump money into public schools and Brooklyn colleges

Perform aggressive buyouts of Brooklyn private schools and charter them as the educational division of an umbrella conglomerate of my own founding

Establish some kind of incentive program wherein which locals are somehow rewarded for establishing and patronizing local businesses instead of chains

Fund what is ostensibly a non-profit neighborhood watch group that actually operates as an extensively trained, highly efficient, and extensively resourced alternative to the NYPD. Made up of Brooklynites, of course. Favorable membership criteria include athletic men and women who are enrolled in or will enroll in a postsecondary learning institution.

Purchase a dealership or 3 and immediately establish an Uber-esque, Brooklyn only, personal transportation network as an alternative to the MTA and yellow cabs. Work to legitimize "dollar cabs" and "dollar vans" as part of this network

Bi-monthly borough-wide luncheons and fundraisers, organized by neighborhood and local necessity

And then spearhead a political campaign to have Brooklyn secede from NYC and regain its status as an independent city

So yea IDK if that would blow it but there's a whole lot you can do with a trilli

Your not blowing through a trillion lol.

Isnt that like 1 billion x 1,000?

Nah, I don't see it.

Bruh, all you gotta do it finance a space mission to mars, buy buildings, sports franchises, stores, restaurants, islands, build megastructures all over the world, ......+ a ton of other stuff I cant think of. You could spend a trilli within a year

Bruh, all you gotta do it finance a space mission to mars, buy buildings, sports franchises, stores, restaurants, islands, build megastructures all over the world, ......+ a ton of other stuff I cant think of. You could spend a trilli within a year

Bruh Richard Bronson is worth 5 billion and owns a space program.

Island for a million.

Sports franchise 2 billion on the high end.

I don't know how much property you'd have to buy to get you to a trillion and guess what?

Your making investments which means your STILL EARNING MONEY!

You can't blow a trillion in a lifetime.

Scientific fact!

Bruh, house inside a house in AT LEAST 10 different places (NY, SF, LA, Miami, etc.) Every single one of those with a giant car garage the size of a mall parking lot not to mention the cost of the cars. A trillion will be gone real soon. At least, that's how I would blow it.

Every human would get a mill. Turn this mf world upside down. Have a big *** party for as long as possible

i would buy all the media outlets in the western world. google and apple too. start my own banks. try to buy all property thats for sale in the us.

i would buy all the media outlets in the western world. google and apple too. start my own banks. try to buy all property thats for sale in the us.

Id kick in your door with my goonies and take all your ****

Yes and only thing more epic than me blowing it all is the roast thread on NT for how I did it lol.

To name a few things I'd start buying lots of high grade missiles, nukes if possible but none of the weaksauce North Korea ****. I want that yellow cake, aluminum tube ****. Think the US military budget ×2. Then my own space program. Then I'd pioneer the market of owning countries lock, stock, and barrel.

Last edited:
buy a decent sized island in the pacific, create own country, build that countries infrastructure (roads, airport, hospitals, electricity, internet)

then use the rest to make that country self sustainable. the trillion would probably enough

Bruh Richard Bronson is worth 5 billion and owns a space program.

Island for a million.

Sports franchise 2 billion on the high end.

I don't know how much property you'd have to buy to get you to a trillion and guess what?

Your making investments which means your STILL EARNING MONEY!

You can't blow a trillion in a lifetime.

Scientific fact!

OP never said we're playing by Brewsters millions rules. So we're not.

Back
Top Bottom