realtalk, How many dates before I should expect to be smashing? (pics included) UPDATE PG 7

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

if she is so mature and uptight dont say u wanna smash in the open...touch her a lil play around see where it goes...did you make out with her?usually kissing leads to @!#!..but try my advice let me know how it goes
no kissing or nothing like that, just dancing and chillin...

i got my own house, but she's the type of chick i would never bring into my neighborhood. it might scare the mess out of her.

but tonight, i have a plan.

and nunna y'all dudes better not c-block either....
Um... Friendzone right there.. If you dont kiss her next time you hang out its over with. If you go in for the kiss and she rejects its over withyou have been friendzoned. Honestly if you get no play in any form its not going to happen then.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

YOU asking for advice?

HA!

i know, right?

smh.gif

You said you wouldnt mind getting in a relationshop with her, and that she is a good catch. Why not take things to the next level? You never know what youmight end up with. . . Dont let thinking with your penis ruin a possibly good thing.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

You said you wouldnt mind getting in a relationshop with her, and that she is a good catch. Why not take things to the next level? You never know what you might end up with. . . Dont let thinking with your penis ruin a possibly good thing.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

the odds of finding a "good thing" on myspace are slim

dudes putting salt in the game

everybody is doing the same thing you are doing on myspace,like these jump offs are gonna stop getting messages after she received yours,why are dudes cuffing

tricking is no were in the game at all if you on the 3rd date and theres no sign on ++%*+ and you buying this chick wine you got the game all %%#%@+ up inviteher over yo place and start throwing up shots like wade sooner or later one will hit

if not you got to let the bird fly

really wine G
smh.gif
?

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

You said you wouldnt mind getting in a relationshop with her, and that she is a good catch. Why not take things to the next level? You never know what you might end up with. . . Dont let thinking with your penis ruin a possibly good thing.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

the odds of finding a "good thing" on myspace are slim

dudes putting salt in the game

everybody is doing the same thing you are doing on myspace,like these jump offs are gonna stop getting messages after she received yours,why are dudes cuffing

You ok man?

tricking is no were in the game at all if you on the 3rd date and theres no sign on ++%*+ and you buying this chick wine you got the game all %%#%@+ up invite her over yo place and start throwing up shots like wade sooner or later one will hit

Did you read what he said? He didnt come at her like he wanted to smash...that makes the situation a different. If he came at her like that then I'd agreewith you..

off_line.gif
SpringfieldXD,

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
, sup mane, since you ain't wanna hook it up with Robbie......

Did anybody get her myspace link so i can send her a message and tell her about this and show her thisthread?!?!

It depends on the female...but it sounds like you're waiting on her to give you thegreen light and that could take forever...man up and take control of the situation.

Btw posting pics of a chick you see a possibility of you taking her seriously is a not agood idea

it all depends on how serious sex is with her....most 21+ females I've met with are comfortable having casual sex...theres only the select few who makes uwait 6+ months
grin.gif

maybe she doesnt wanna do it with a younger guy.she probly feels wierd
dump her and get some young %!*#! thats willing to do it with a older guy

maybe she doesnt wanna do it with a younger guy.she probly feels wierd
dump her and get some young %!$+$ thats willing to do it with a older guy

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

off_line.gif
SpringfieldXD,

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
, sup mane, since you ain't wanna hook it up with Robbie......

Did anybody get her myspace link so i can send her a message and tell her about this and show her this thread?!?!

roll.gif

after reading the 1st page, i jumped straight to page 5 to see the outcome. NT slackin.

aight, so she sends me a text message saying she's sick, and i'm like what's wrong, she tells me she's having menstrual cramps, and feels likecrap, so that was a wrap for the mission...

but i do have a real deal myspace jumpoff coming through in a little while, i'ma take a pic of her in my Jordans later on tonight.

and smh @ me for getting friendzoned. i don't think i'm at the point of no return, however, i just need to switch up my approach.

The old "its that time of the month" routine huh

Someone else is doing what you should have done 3 dates ago...

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

and smh @ me for getting friendzoned.
that what you get,dudes need to treat a jump off like a jump off

forget about cuffing a myspace jump off

Originally Posted by Executive76

The old "its that time of the month" routine huh

Someone else is doing what you should have done 3 dates ago...

thats kinda what i said, but seriously, if chicks let me hit on the first date, regardless of what i thought about them before we went out, i automatically putthem in the jumpoff category.

it seems like i put the P on a pedestal when it's harder for me to smash, because i like the thrill of the chase or whatever, and once i smash, i loseinterest.

this might be a good thing that i'm not smashing.

Back
Top Bottom