Realtalk: Is NT the best forum of all-time? vol. What other forums do y'all visit?

here is def the most enjoyable. For NBA news, I go to gamefaqs or raptorsforum

the only other forum i was active on was 12ozprophet but that was up until 2007. I love niketalk and all but damn, a few females contributing to the site would be nice.

I used to be on the Harry Potter message boards back in like 2001-2004 though. Discovered NT a year later. That's the only other place that comes to mine.

Been on NT and Misc. mostly....once in awhile ill browse 4chan...it was def more lulzy like 3-4 years ago.

To be honest, I use to mess with ISS a lot and now it's just full of kids and it gets annoying seeing stupid comments. NT forever and ever.

the only other forum i was active on was 12ozprophet but that was up until 2007. I love niketalk and all but damn, a few females contributing to the site would be nice.

Says username LongSchlong. :lol:

That **** is clownin'. :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
I am yet to find a forum as entertaining, or that has as incredible a community as NT, so for now, it's all I need :smokin
EDIT: 12ozprophet is sweet too, but still not on the same level as NT...

Last edited:
Mostly on NT, but beside that.... ISS (mainly for marketplace), Realgm, and sometimes hypebeast (mostly just check out their blog).

Niketalk is pretty much it for me.
I'm not on any other boards really. Except Boxden and OperationSports.

But NT is my daily.

Hands down the best forum, I know in internet terms it being socially accepted means nothing but I dont think you'll see any reddit or misc fitteds or shirts anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom