Realtalk: Is NT the best forum of all-time? vol. What other forums do y'all visit?

I be in the Slumz cuh

I lurk KTT

I'm on The-Coli too.
Shout outs to GameFaqs. First message board I've ever posted on, that format though, no technological advances since first joining them boys :x

Misc. moves way to fast. It's pretty common for a thread be on the third page ten minutes later. NT has the perfect pacing.

Oh and Dressing Better>that Polo and Sperry's BS

NT. lurked on boxden for a bit, esp when they had that jukebox section still up (GOAT, RIP :smh:)

now its, Reddit, NASIOC.com (car)

i need to start lurking on misc. im hearing too many things..

NT is definitely my favorite forum. Wish that I hadn't lurked so long and made an account sooner though. :smh:

I do like NT more than any other forum I've been apart of. Was into forums a little back some years, then just leeched music/movies,etc. boxden/itsbx is one of my faves, RRT was the ish too. But nowadays it's just NT>>>>>

I'm on AVSforum from time to time and have lurked on the Bodybuilding forums.
Out of both of them I can definitely say that NT has the better community.

only 2 forums, NT and TeamLiquid, NT is to Jordans and sneakers as teamliquid is to Starcraft 1 and 2. They have a way bigger international group of members so imagine responses to news stories from around the world. flames all the time. a simple thread entitled "Obesity" will get as many hits as Asian appreciation here.

Their mods are fragile nerds so Ninja would've been banned 30 times over

Nt is the goat. I had an iss account since 07 but just to sell/trade/buy kicks. Then I started posting in 09. It was ehhhh. But then I started coming here and I made an account last year. Best thing I done fa realz. The community here feels unmatched. I post in the misc but nt is always the place to be. It just feels like we know each other sometimes and good too no ocean

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom