Realtalk: Is NT the best forum of all-time? vol. What other forums do y'all visit?

Tried to search this topic, as I'm sure it has been made before, but I didn't have any luck.

As for most here, NT has become a way of life for me [and will continue to be so probably for the rest of my days]. I do not consider myself a part of any other internet community and I dare say that NT has become a small part of my identity over the years.

This is in part an appreciation thread, and a question. Are there any other forums out there that satisfy your petty needs like NT? For the past six years I have come here for laughs, news, and general camaraderie. Sure there's StumbleUpon, Pinterest, and Reddit that have come along, but I was wondering if there are other traditional forums that you guys visit to get the same type of entertainment.

I know that this may be a redundant thread, and for that, I am sorry.

Nevertheless, please discuss. And thanks for the memories.

i occasionally post in pbnation (paintball forum) but it's whack, too childish and bunch of square kids

NT=the best

I've only been on 2 other forums: Gamefaqs and GTplanet. NT, easily has the better community.

I really don't see any reason to go into any other "General discussion" forums, it'll all end up on NT at some point. If NT isn't the center of the interwebz, it has to be to the left or right a bit.

Niketalk has stood the test of time for me, I've been here almost 11 years and never fade away. I might go a few days here or there but with NT mobile it's even easier.

I've only been on 2 other forums: Gamefaqs and GTplanet. NT, easily has the better community.
I really don't see any reason to go into any other "General discussion" forums, it'll all end up on NT at some point. If NT isn't the center of the interwebz, it has to be to the left or right a bit.

These are my sentiments exactly. I made this thread hoping this wasn't the case for others.

All well, I guess you shouldn't try to fix what isn't broken. [Although the argument can be made that NT is starting to crumble.]

Last edited:
nt misc and reddit

misc > nt > reddit

misc has a funny *** community
always epic threads
nt feels so slow/not as entertaining compared to the misc
and mods are wayyy more lax there than here i got permabanned for using a meme here a long time ago :rofl:

Last edited:
nt is the goat..
nthat.gif

the only other forum i frequent is head-fi, not a member though.

Most of the forums I went on in the past have fell off or like 95% of the newer community is trolling and being annoying.

NT and styleforum are forums I usually go on the most I'd say.

Last edited:
I'm only on NT.

It's ok...

Nah it's f****** amazing :nthat:

Last edited:
I wish there was another forum just like NT but with a slightly older crowd. I just wish we could discuss real world topics without having 13 year kids chiming in adding opinions when they don't know anything other than moms cooking and allowance. I'll take the good with the bad I guess. I do wish we had more female members too. That would add some balance.

Everywhere else is just....different. In a bad way. So I stay here.

I'm on wirednewyork, skyscraperpage, toyotanation and topix.
Niketalk is the one i like the most though because of the common similarities in culture, age, and humor. In the other forums everyone tends to be a lot older, and less humorous.

Niketalk is definitely the most entertaining thread. Not the most informative but definitely the most entertaining.

Last edited:
I wish there was another forum just like NT but with a slightly older crowd. I just wish we could discuss real world topics without having 13 year kids chiming in adding opinions when they don't know anything other than moms cooking and allowance. I'll take the good with the bad I guess. I do wish we had more female members too. That would add some balance.
Everywhere else is just....different. In a bad way. So I stay here.

Truth. I've been here a long, long time and I think I'm getting too old for this place. I've been seeing a lot of juvenile opinions and perspectives. For example, stuff that only a high schooler would say without any perspective on life.

KanyeToThe has a similar demographic to Niketalk... but imagine it as our Music forum times 100.

It's friggin hilarious though... and is the best site for anything music related.

Mostly lurkin on NT for lulz. Usually visit watchuseek (as y4bbzy), homage forum, cheapassgamer. Lurk on other sites as well. NT is so far the best for non-sense threads, the other sites are just to serious even the off topic sections.

i used to be on allhiphop forum heavy before 4chan dudes hacked it back in 06 or whenever

NT the best

I frequent macrumors (the biggest collective group of whiny ******* online), POTN, misc on occasion, couple others depending on what my interest is that week

NT the one and only that I live on and will continue to live on.

Used to be on NWP and NT back in the day alot but kinda fell outta the car scene for a minute now.

Last edited:
NT is the GOAT
Misc comes in a close second though. They are hilarious i swear :rofl:

Hypebeast in like 07-09 was the **** too, sucks now though

I visit NT, bb (misc + others), sherdog, and now occasionally hb/ug

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom