Recommend Some Blu Ray Movies

What kind of movies does he like? Prob can't go wrong with There Will Be Blood and No Country for Old Men.

I wish I had a blu ray player... I know The Dark Knight has to be
eek.gif

Boomatic206 - my dad is 60...probably not interested in watching a comedy about potheads and low class drug dealers

no country for old men, dark knight, and iron man seem like decent to great suggestions

Rescue Dawn is probably the Best looking Blu Ray I have seen.....Its not a known movie, but it is about a POW in Vietnam war and he goes to a camp and seesother Americans.....Its based on a true story and was a great movie...

Black Hawk Down is also sick on Blu Ray.

Not to thread jack but does Amazon still have that one Blu Ray player on sale for $112 with the purchase of 4 movies?Still looking to grab me a player and movies myself...

Originally Posted by OL WHOADIE BASTARD

Boomatic206 - my dad is 60...probably not interested in watching a comedy about potheads and low class drug dealers

no country for old men, dark knight, and iron man seem like decent to great suggestions
Get There Will Be Blood he will love it. I guarantee.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Incredible Hulk was amazing in Blu-Ray. I might watch again tonight.

Yeah, I was impressed
TDK is going to look AMAZING

Those of you who have Batman Begins and have seen the opening sequence from TDK on Blu
eek.gif

speed racer is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
on blu-ray
i just picked up live free or die hard and black hawk down... they both look good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by OL WHOADIE BASTARD

Get There Will Be Blood he will love it. I guarantee.
I loved it. Great movie.

Back
Top Bottom