Recreational Marijuana Sale Begins in Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never got into smoking but the inhale smoke part ... not for me :lol: I'd try a brownie/cookie though. I'll have to find someone who sells those.

Wish I could find some dabs in my area 
nerd.gif

Yea that Dab life in NYC is real slow i'm bout to make a few calls and see wats up.

But i'm liking the positives about it so far. More than likely i would be taking a dab a day which means atleast a week. And with a G pen, i don't have to worry bout my entire room smelling like Strong.

I've been getting some juices in lately and the results of those have had me Lit for atleast 3 hours on average. The only thing that's stopping me is the fact that like many people have stated rolling one up and just passing along an L amongst friends is something i like doing.

Never got into smoking but the inhale smoke part ... not for me :lol: I'd try a brownie/cookie though. I'll have to find someone who sells those.

Be careful, it's different effect when you eat it, I hear/read in edibles there's no standard.

This belongs in the unpopular opinions thread, but blunts are extremely overrated.

Then the different kool-aid flavored sweets out there make me feel like i saw this ad

View media item 730523

cant stand blunts. Summer '11 went to the wiz x big sean concert. Smoked 24 blunts to the dome(friends i was with were on papers). My throat was so sore the next day. Been on papers ever since.

Yeah I got a fat boy torch from ace...the torch in the pic gives out quicker.....its really meant for the kitchen to brulee

Last edited:
http://www.hightimes.com/read/drug-maker-secures-patent-thc-and-cbd-cancer-treatment

Drug Maker Secures Patent on THC and CBD as Cancer Treatment

A pharmaceutical company in the United Kingdom, specializing in the research and development of pot-based drugs, recently obtained early approval on a patent covering two specific cannabinoids found in marijuana to be used as treatment for brain cancer.

According to a press release, GW Pharmaceuticals will hold the patent rights to the two primary compounds found in marijuana, THC and CBD, for use as medicine for patients suffering from gliomas -- the most common form of malignant brain tumor.

The United States Patent Office informed the drug company earlier last week, by way of Notice of Allowance, that a patent application filed several years ago was officially deemed a genuine invention and is now in its final stages of approval.

GW Pharmaceuticals must now submit the appropriate fees before final approval for their cancer combatant patent is granted. Try saying that five time fast.

“The subject patent specifically covers a method for treating glioma in a human using a combination of cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) wherein the cannabinoids are in a ratio of from 1:1 to 1:20 (THC:CBD) with the intent to reduce cell viability, inhibit cell growth or reduce tumor volume,” according to a statement issued by the company.

GW’s patent application was originally filed in 2009, which detailed the company’s invention of the “use of a combination of cannabinoids in the manufacture of a medicament for use in the treatment of cancer.” Yet, it is believed the verbiage was revised at some point, noting more specific information, including THC and CBD ratios and the fact that the treatment is used against brain cancer.

Justin Gover, GW’s Executive Chief Officer, says that the company recently initiated its first wave of clinical trails to study glioma, a disease that accounts for nearly 50% of new brain cancer diagnoses in the United States each year. “The treatment of glioma is part of our exciting new orphan drug program which includes a number of therapeutic targets and demonstrates the flexibility of GW’s proprietary cannabinoid platform in treating a broad range of disease types.”

cant stand blunts. Summer '11 went to the wiz x big sean concert. Smoked 24 blunts to the dome(friends i was with were on papers). My throat was so sore the next day. Been on papers ever since.

24 blunts solo? In one concert?

I don't believe you.

A properly rolled blunt can smoke for 30+ minutes. That number obviously goes down if you're smoking swishers or any other type of cigar that burns quickly. But when I normally smoke a blunt I can't even smoke the whole thing to the face.

I usually clip it and save some for later.

24 blunts? Say the concert is 4 hours, and your blunts take 20 minutes each to burn solo. That's 3 blunts an hour for a total of 12 blunts. So even if you smoked 5 or 6 before and after the concert there's no possible way you solo'd 24 blunts in one day.

That'd be some sort of world record.

Anyways, seems like blunts are starting to die out for healthier alternatives. I'll roll up a raw or some zig zags every now and then but a well rolled dutchie is an art. A dutchie, not a white owl or a swisher or a backwoods, not a philly or any other gar, but a dutchie. And I feel like there is a distinct experience derived from a well pearled dutch. West coasters and southerners, and anyone else who has never tried it should definitely try rolling one. You can split it but if you know how to leaf one properly there is virtually zero excess cigar material and you can always take out that "cancer paper/strip" you see in all cigars.

You can't really do that with swishers unless you get lucky and split it right along the cancer strip.

Last edited:
Backwoods are disgusting When i was downsouth they were on it heavy too
mean.gif
We love the backwoods here in philly. thats all the hood rolls up 

them hits go straight to the dome

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom