Recreational Marijuana Sale Begins in Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a big smoker so please excuse my ignorance

I know there's a tax of some sort...so how much more expensive is it than buying it on the street? how much do you get for your dollar when buying it legally as opposed to buying it before it was legal?

also, I'm assuming it will eventually be legal throughout the whole country. do you guys plan on growing your own or just paying what it costs for whenever you want it?

Right now prices aren't that much off, but the taxes make it expensive. However hopefully that'll change when more supply and competition gets into the market. I personally will try to grown my own, just to try it, but I would pay to have more of the exotic strains that are more complex to grow. Cost a lot of money and resources to grow those.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes

Come on kinfoe... I just asked for a societal perspective.

I can't just ask?
my boy was like "maaaaan... Minus whale not eem start since you went this long without it"

It all depends on if you have an addictive personality IMO i didn't start consistently smoking until about 20 years old but i have never been dependent on it. I've been able to stop for months at a time(For job purposes). and also you have to find a weed that fits you the best like some have stated their are a few kinds that may be a lil too strong and have you feeling lazy and others which are like a kickstart to your day.

I live in CO, and it's both. I've seen a bunch of privately owned dispensaries and some public, know some owners and stuff

There are strict laws and rules to go by. Cameras everywhere, cannabis can only be bought from licensed warehouses. People can grow their own, however they can't sell it dispensaries.

interesting. some people must be making bank. fascinated by the entire situation in colorado and if its something that other states will adapt.

Last edited:
wonder if i am going to get the Ban Hammer ? Meth said next time i talk about Marijuana that's it for me. 

This was on Dec 20th 

There is always that 1 guy that comes into every thread thinking he or she knows it all. Smh if you don't know nething about this topic, then why are you in here smh.....

Last edited:
How exactly is wax/dabbin even made?

As a dude in NY their isn't a huge market for it but i've heard nothing but good from it and considering i'm not a guy who needs to smoke several times a day taking a pull and being good for a few hours would do wonders.

Same situation as u. Its like a myth where I'm at in NYC :lol:. I don't even try to go find it because it'll probably end up being some low quality, overpriced wax.

Even the lowest quality oil is pushing 40% thc 10% activated....which is better than any kush out there period. The best oil ranges from 55% to 98% ez.

I dabbed a few time, I'd rather dip my bud in the oil and roll an L, take a few hit and be done. Dabbin is too much for me.

Its not for everyone......I just do it bc I dont want all that smoke from a blunt or a joint nemore...I need that one hit quitter....the taste is good also.

Last edited:
Even the lowest quality oil is pushing 40% thc 10% activated....which is better than any kush out there period. The best oil ranges from 55% to 98% ez.

Wow, i've heard and seen the equipment in 'head shops' but I've never tired, but these percentages are crazy if true.

Eventually it will get legalized in the majority of states...I think the southern states would take the longest to legalize it though :rolleyes

Last edited:
If you haven't tried it, then my suggestion is to take it easy on your first time. However most ppl (including myself) when started smoking they don't know how to hit it right.

It took me several sessions later to fully grasp the inhaling techniques

I have boys to this day, swore "This don't do jack to me"

And also have boys who went by that quote, but finally got high the first time, and tripped out "This ain't for me"

Light one for me today my NT brethrens! :pimp: stay lit and productive!

Spread love and positivity for this gentle culture.

Lmao I had one dude that thought he had iron lungs took one phat dab and b4 he could exhale, he ended up passing out lmao....You gotta take it slow. It only takes a dab the size of a rice grain to be good.

Last edited:
Unique: nice rig.

I'm partial on Dabbing. I like it cuz it is strong, tasty, and healthier than rolling paper.

But it quickly kills my tolerance.

Plus another downside is the social aspect of it. I can't have a session with my boys dabbing. We all get too stuck. Plus old school session passing a joint around is definitely more appreciated in terms of engaging conversation

However if I ever need a falcon punch to my lungs and time is restricted, then dabbing is :pimp:

This is why it needs to be legal, so people could learn this stuff and different techniques to ingest the plant.

Can it be made from sativa strain too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your right fam, dabbing is to rock your socks off that's why if your buying a rig dont just get one for oil only. Get a bong make it into a rig so you have the luxury of smoking green and oil off the same rig....This is a great thread especially since its about my favorite subject of all time.....Gotta LOVE AGRICULTURE!!

Last edited:
i was at a party last weekend and this one dude i know was there so we start blazing :smokin

we matched but this dude pulls out wax, puts on a line on the zig zag then puts weed on top of it and rolls it up

bruh when i tell you i was floating around the room :rofl: ive done it 2 times before once out a g pen, and the other was a dab

wax is def cool, but too expensive here in houston. we've brought this point up a few times

it goes for $80 to $90 for a gram. its supposed to last alot longer though

but ive heard from Cali heads they get it for alot cheaper

Top shelf goes for a hefy price in texas. The strict laws have something to do with that too. I get it for 25/grm in Seattle, Washington.

But how long would a gram of wax last?

If it's true that a piece the size of a grain can hit you for hours then wouldn't it technically be worth it. I'm assuming you get atleast 5-6 hits from that

This thread is gonna get locked most likely but whatever in

The legalization in Colorado will be first of many over the next few years. Once about 20 sates legalize then small growers are gonna get boxed out. Phillip Morris and the rest of big tobacco is gonna come in and take over

Takes a vick of green to produce 1g of oil (with factors like phenotypes, method, purging,... taken into consideration)

Generally all it takes is, well, a dab, so it'll go a long way (30-50 regular sized dabs)

Vs a Vick you'd probably roll 7 joints and after smoking all 7 the effect probably won't be as intense as just 1 dab. Also why some ppl prefer oil. It conserves and maximizes.

But how long would a gram of wax last?

If it's true that a piece the size of a grain can hit you for hours then wouldn't it technically be worth it. I'm assuming you get atleast 5-6 hits from that
depends how you get down and what you can afford.

the other night my boys and I(3 people total) dabbed out like 2.5 gs.

Not saying we always smoke like this. Just one of those days/nights.

g should last about a week though. And that's like 3 dabbs per day.

Dude above me smokes dabs on the reg...For 1st timers a small dab will do just fine. A grm will last you a week if your a beginner. Grm normally last 2-3 days with me and my chick. About 2 hits a piece/day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom