Recreational Marijuana Sale Begins in Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a feeling texas might come sooner then anyone expects..

I wish...but you know how it is down here 
mean.gif

I wonder if all the children growing up will smoke heavily at a young age smh
facepalm.jpeg

Thats cool that marijuana is finally getting out there legally.

Unfoutantley, I had to quir because everytime Id smoke, id get so high id freak out and i ended going to the hospital because i couldnt breathe. You guhs enjoy that mary jane.

Last edited:
Yo I would love to live in a state that legalized growing MJ.

When I took the risk to grow my own stash I loved every bit of it. The science behind making the right medium and nutes for the plants. Ph'ing the solution, stressing the plant to produce more trichs, and above all else the smells and look of the plant afterwards.

It was truly a beautiful thing but I was constantly paranoid like crazy. I got some 3-4 year old bud still curing right now that I haven't even touched but i'm a micro toker with my one hitter and only blazing on rare occasions these days.

What's better is that you knew what strain you were growing and what you were getting, even though some plants show different phenotypes.

I'm jelly.

I was only joking fam, but good for you. That's the same reason i cut back years ago. Throughout middle and high school i stayed lit, had to get my **** together so now i partake occasionally.
No harm man, I am lightweight. Ill leave it to you guys to smoke one for me.

I used to get high and listen to wiz all day. Already miss them days(sigh).

And it effect everyone different, there's no shame in that.

I never understood the "I can smoke more than you mentality"

Thats cool that marijuana is finally getting out there legally.

Unfoutantley, I had to quir because everytime Id smoke, id get so high id freak out and i ended going to the hospital because i couldnt breathe. You guhs enjoy that mary jane.

Yikes.

Haven't burned in over a year :smh:

Career>>> being blessed by the herb right now but I will make a trip to colorado next year or so.

Alcohol is poison. I had the worst hangover New Year's Day. I vomited every other hour, it was terrible. Weed doesn't do that. Especially if you sit back and just hit the bowl a little instead of smoking blunts to the face.

Man I think they like that ****, the power of having the tree and you're blowing up the phone while they're sitting there blowing it down.

:lol:

Unless you're messing with some narcissistic cats, I highly doubt thats the case.

Most of the time we be tired and not wanting to run around just like everybody else homie :lol:

Last edited:
just gonna sit up here in Washington state and dab ...see how this all goes down. no shops here selling cannabis to rec users for a few months yet.

In cali, got a card for low back pain. Good deals, they have it separated Indica/sativas/hybrids. I do not support you illegal drug users...

back pain kickin in, gotta medicate

Last edited:
People are falling for that hoax/satire article :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom