Recreational Marijuana Sale Begins in Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed caused too many problems with my body.

I had extreme panic attacks and anxiety at any moment, even out of my sleep.
I had blackouts in memory
And crazy hallucinations.

I had to do sleep studies at the hospital because of my bad panic etc.

I had to quit, even though I also had a lot of enjoyment from being high as well.

If I didn't have complications, I'd probably still smoke.. Probably

But there are too many positives to weed. If it can make your lungs stronger, it could be just what I could use to build my luna back up from asthma.

Its a catch 22 for some people (like myself)

But I could never down it, or point a negative finger at someone who smokes it. I just hate how some (a lot) of people grow dependent on it, or try to force weed on the world.

But then again, the weed haters are just as bad. Thus, another catch 22...

Those who enjoy, enjoy it. If you're against it, keep living your life weed free.

I mean't vaping pens in general.

Does anyone have a pen and want to share their experience with it? I want to invest in one, but putting money down for a vaping tool makes me iffy. Worried about how they hold up and if I'd get my moneys worth overtime..
Most pens are garbage. I've owned a few different ones, and none of them are made to last. A lot of them are the same product, with a different logo... I would invest in a mini rig instead. U can get a 3-4 inch setup, and take it anywhere... They are usually $100, but it comes with a titanium nail. U can also buy a mini torch from harbor freight for less than $20 bucks. it's no where near as discreet as a pen. But u will get more bang for ur buck, and u won't have to be pulling on the pen all day, just every few hours

sounds like the manufacturers is messin something up during the process. Perhaps not purging enough?

Is it shatter wax or ear wax?
Ear wax. Idk anything about how its made or where it comes from, but I don't think anything is wrong with it. I think it's just from me hitting it from my globe pen. thing hits hard

I mean't vaping pens in general.

Does anyone have a pen and want to share their experience with it? I want to invest in one, but putting money down for a vaping tool makes me iffy. Worried about how they hold up and if I'd get my moneys worth overtime..
If you are looking for a pen to vape flowers and not wax, get the PAX. Read below
repped.
I had the magic flight vap. Died on me after like 5 months X: Been looking for a new one. Will check it out
I researched dozens of vapes before I got it and trust me, hands down the best for a portable vape. Even if you don't need a portable it's still sick. But if it's no issue having it in your house, then a tabletop vape would be better. Really simple to use and heats up in 30seconds, the only downside is cleaning it, but I only clean it once a week. I have tried the magic flight and this blows it out of the water imo, you wont regret it. It's $200-50 though, but worth it! Has a 10year warranty and i've heard nothing but good things on their customer service.

watch this vid

Phillies still in business?
laugh.gif

Ear wax. Idk anything about how its made or where it comes from, but I don't think anything is wrong with it. I think it's just from me hitting it from my globe pen. thing hits hard
If you are looking for a pen to vape flowers and not wax, get the PAX. Read below
I researched dozens of vapes before I got it and trust me, hands down the best for a portable vape. Even if you don't need a portable it's still sick. But if it's no issue having it in your house, then a tabletop vape would be better. Really simple to use and heats up in 30seconds, the only downside is cleaning it, but I only clean it once a week. I have tried the magic flight and this blows it out of the water imo, you wont regret it. It's $200-50 though, but worth it! Has a 10year warranty and i've heard nothing but good things on their customer service.
watch this vid

Hmm. I dunno. From what I understand, the smoother the hit the purer the wax. But I can tell you know you **** from the vast effort you put into researching that vape not too mention you dropped 200+.
Im definitely intrigued. Might atop by my local head shop tomorrow see if they one:D
I actually have The hot box tabletop vaporizer. Imo best bang for your buck.Think I paid $60. Things gets you lit. Tiny bowl will go around and you'll get consistent fat rips

Yea im with three6 if the wax hits harsh its usually not purged enough. It can be a long and time consuming process. I'd say the clearer or lighter the color is, the more pure.

Started out with blunts now I'm all paper

Culture shock tho, was used to dutchies for awhile till I visited Cali and every gas station carries Swisher sweets "Dutch master?"

No thanks to that dabbing stuff :lol:

I'm curious about these g pens though. So you sprinkle a little bud into it press a button for it to vaporize, then just inhale?

I think I might buy the snoop dog one. Is it any good?

Man Idk if I'm about that dab life.. I've heard of people (who have been smoking for a while) taking one hit and fallin out on the spot.. That **** doesn't sound fun to me.

Man Idk if I'm about that dab life.. I've heard of people (who have been smoking for a while) taking one hit and fallin out on the spot.. That **** doesn't sound fun to me.

It isnt fun at all to be honest.

I like dabbing when I'm alone or when I'm about to head home from a homies spot the ill take a hit to end the night.

But like I said earlier in this thread, you can't pass an oil rig around cuz after the session everyone is just in their own zone. Stupid stuck and stuck on stupid.

But it does bring u back that high u get first time smoking tho.

“Hey, look, the ones that are disagreeing are lethargic, sitting on the sofa, eating chips. Pot makes you fat and lazy. There. Fat and lazy.” 

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/disagree...crusade-well-youre-just-fat-and-lazy-stoners/

**** YOU NANCY GRACE !

Yes im disagreeing with you. Yes i blow every day. No i am not Fat or Lazy. Yes i go to work everyday and get my **** done.

These old people man i just want to slap them all.

It affect us all differently. Sure if im just sitting there blowing a facie i get tired and a bit lazy, but if im with people or bout to do something it does not faze me at all. As long as i am active ill be good.

It isnt fun at all to be honest.

I like dabbing when I'm alone or when I'm about to head home from a homies spot the ill take a hit to end the night.

But like I said earlier in this thread, you can't pass an oil rig around cuz after the session everyone is just in their own zone. Stupid stuck and stuck on stupid.

But it does bring u back that high u get first time smoking tho.

Maybe its just me, but every high I've had, minus just flat out bad trees, was like the first. High is high. Its not like x or heroine. I think you just had a good *** time the first time you got high, its no actually the "high" you're chasing.

I have a homey that does dabbs and makes the oil. I'm intrigued by the science behind it, but it just seems like an over complicated process just to get lit. Just roll the **** up.

“Hey, look, the ones that are disagreeing are lethargic, sitting on the sofa, eating chips. Pot makes you fat and lazy. There. Fat and lazy.” 

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/disagree...crusade-well-youre-just-fat-and-lazy-stoners/

**** YOU NANCY GRACE !

Yes im disagreeing with you. Yes i blow every day. No i am not Fat or Lazy. Yes i go to work everyday and get my **** done.

These old people man i just want to slap them all.

It affect us all differently. Sure if im just sitting there blowing a facie i get tired and a bit lazy, but if im with people or bout to do something it does not faze me at all. As long as i am active ill be good.

I like blowing tree before a good swim or ballin.

Most pens are garbage. I've owned a few different ones, and none of them are made to last. A lot of them are the same product, with a different logo... I would invest in a mini rig instead. U can get a 3-4 inch setup, and take it anywhere... They are usually $100, but it comes with a titanium nail. U can also buy a mini torch from harbor freight for less than $20 bucks. it's no where near as discreet as a pen. But u will get more bang for ur buck, and u won't have to be pulling on the pen all day, just every few hours

Don't use those cheap torches they suck. Get a decent Vector one with a life time warranty. Vector, or Vortex, I can't remember off top.

MicroGPens are decent if you have good throat control and can manage not wasting concentrates.

$100 on a setup is a trash setup, if you want a decent setup get ready to spend about 300-500.

IF you want to really do things, shoot for an e-nail. heaven.

do any of these portable vaporizers give off carbon dioxide or monoxide? I remember reading someone saying the Ploom Pax had monoxide levels but there wasn't any evidence supporting the claim.

and as far as brownies what's a good amount to put into a batch i don't wanna waste any bud knowing that the brownies might be TOO strong

Don't use those cheap torches they suck. Get a decent Vector one with a life time warranty. Vector, or Vortex, I can't remember off top.

nah. You got it backwards. Thise vectors are POS. Lifetime warranty my ***, my broke after 2 months.

the industrial tourchs are where its at. Tank will last like 5 months, and only cost a 3rd of the price as those vectors. New tanks are like $4.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom