Red Bulls, Monsters, 5 Hour Energy drinks are all made by satan

I took a 5 hour energy yesterday, and the after effects are horrible. Today I'm totally nervous for no reason, I'm literally shaking, I went to sleepat 3am woke up at 6am. This is horrible, I think since yesterday I only went pee once also. The after effects on these things are the worst. Anyone else havethese problems? I'll never do any of these ever again, so help me god.

smh.gif

That's why I don't drink any of those "energy" drinks.

Get well soon my dude.

I've tried monster a few times. No withdrawal affects like those for me. Just a bad crash.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

smh.gif

That's why I don't drink any of those "energy" drinks.

Get well soon my dude.

I think that the FDA doesn't care, they'll just about pass anything.

i drank monster, it didnt do anything to me, its just extremely carbonated......whyd you take that stuff anyway??

OP maybe you are very sensitive to stims...........

they effect individuals different.....those things arent even that serious. try a redline xtreme, endorush, SPIKE, NO shotgun v3, NO xplode, SuperPump250,White Flood, Supercharge, Shock Therapy......list goes on.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

i drank monster, it didnt do anything to me, its just extremely carbonated......whyd you take that stuff anyway??

I was hung over from saturday, and my girl wanted to go to Marine world, then Thunder Valley on sunday night. So I had a lot of driving ahead of me. I drove tomarine world in V Town, then to thunder valley, then all the way back home to san jose -_- UGH UGH UGH Jesus I want to die right now.

My boy drank a 5-hour energy, 30 minutes before our basketball game once, and dude was so out of it. Slow, lost, and nervous.

It's like the total opposite of what it claims to do for you.

NEVER OVERDOSE ON CAFFEINE. It happened to me...... the withdrawal symptoms include anxiety, depression, tachycardia..... every time you take even a .mg ofcaffeine from then on its a living hell in your head emotionally.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I was hung over from saturday, and my girl wanted to go to Marine world, then Thunder Valley on sunday night. So I had a lot of driving ahead of me. I drove to marine world in V Town, then to thunder valley, then all the way back home to san jose -_- UGH UGH UGH Jesus I want to die right now.
Well there you go.
laugh.gif

FYI, recent studies show that energy drinks don't really give you "energy" (ie thinking you'll pump more iron in the gym). It's reallyjust the high amounts of caffeine and sugar that makes you more "alert" mentally (so it's better to study and drink this stuff, or drink it inthe morning) than use it as an excuse for more energy.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I was hung over from saturday, and my girl wanted to go to Marine world, then Thunder Valley on sunday night. So I had a lot of driving ahead of me. I drove to marine world in V Town, then to thunder valley, then all the way back home to san jose -_- UGH UGH UGH Jesus I want to die right now.

i dunno.....maybe that was the problem?

i remember i took the monster drink and i couldn't sleep to save my life
laugh.gif
....i stayed up the whole damn night

lurkin2long wrote:
OP maybe you are very sensitive to stims...........

they effect individuals different.....those things arent even that serious. try a redline xtreme, endorush, SPIKE, NO shotgun v3, NO xplode, SuperPump250, White Flood, Supercharge, Shock Therapy......list goes on.

I heard Redline is crazy.
eek.gif
Don't they have the red can and then theblack one for extra-curricular activities.
laugh.gif

Monster and Red Bull don't do anything for me. they just taste like #*!# and give me gas.

i woke up one morning tired as hell and shotgunned a Redbull (just like you would do with a beer, poke a hole in the can and turn it upside down). i got aquick rush for like 60 seconds, then a couple minutes later i took a piss and went straight back to sleep. i ended up sleeping for like three more hours. RedBull = fail.

Back
Top Bottom